Seed Auction

FARMER G

Hi there to all at UK420 :)

So i have decided to auction of a few of my seeds from the stash that i will never get round to germinating for one reason or another so what better else than to auction them on here , have a little fun whilst doing it and raising a couple of quid to help the site , and really the ultimate aim in that the winner will grow these out and enjoy them instead of sitting in my tuperwear box in the fridge for the forseable!

The auction will run for for 2 weeks finishing midnight on the 17th of this month , the bids will go up in £1 increments from the starting bid .

The seeds are...

Smottie V3a x 10 pieces (reg)

Smottie V3b x 10 pieces (reg)

Original Cheese x Smottie x 6 pieces (reg)

The V3a & V3b are Original works from the project @@chemist was doing a few years back and i can vouch for the quality of the Smottie line , held in high regard from all that have grown out the Smottie series or even those that have just sampled them .

The Cheese x Smottie`s i have sampled a few times and they really produce a wonderful plant and smoke .

Thats a little information about the seeds just in case there was members who need refreshing or for the new members that haven`t heard of them before .

The seeds will be distributed via 420 so the winner will get contacted by pm once the auction is over .

Good luck all .

Farmer .

• Like 17

I have a the moment 2 mothers of smottie v3b. Second time in flower at week one. Would be nice to have a male for the f2 line and for @@chemist carry on with his work.

21 from me

• Like 1

£23

Man I really really want some Smottie. I can't stop thinking about how stupid I was to not take clones of the remix ones.