Please Help

qwertyd

Hi,

I am posting under new members as don't think i have used this forum for nearly a decade.

In July 2012 I was diagnosed with Bowel cancer. I had chemo, radio, 2 ops was told more than once I'm cancer free but it kept coming back. In February last year i was told i was now terminal (was told as little as 6months if i declined chemo). I used chemo a bit but then stopped and went on to cannabis oil, The oil stopped my tumors from growing or spreading and even shrunk the largest slightly. This meant i could have a 3rd op that i was told i would never have, i had this and shunned hospital treatments after and continued with the oil and good diet. My most recent scan shows i am cancer free, this is the first time 3 months have passed having the cancer removed that i have remained cancer free.

That is a very brief explanation of what has happened with me.

The reason i title this please help is because since been in the media lately I have had a lot of contact from other cancer patients mostly terminal or are self medicating with oil or looking to do so. They are not after a miracle cure but something could could help alongside or chemo or for the more brave prolong there life without chemo. Some are going online to buy, getting scammed, receiving a low grade product. Its not fair that they have to do this. I have even spoken with my local police about this and they suggest I apply for a bylaw. The link is below, would love as much support on this as possible. I have 3,500 signatures so far. Ideally i need 10,000. I have a 2nd meeting with my local MP next friday.

Petition;

https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-criminal-justice-agency-cannabis-by-law-for-terminal-cancer-patients

Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/bylaw1?fref=ts

My personal facebook page that has been open since before getting the terminal diagnosis;

https://www.facebook.com/david.hibbitt.92

• Like 11

No doubt everyone here will sign it, myself included but i dont think the UK will anytime legalise it, even from a soley medical point of view. But i wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Iv signed it and shared it with my friends on social media, good to hear your cancer free again and I wish you the best of luck for your future and this petition.

• Like 1

Signed and shared between the family mate :yinyang: I hope you will stay completely cancer free for rest of your life mate and never have to go thru another op or a doctors appoinment

all the best

Signed away and wrote my twopence worth! Great cause and good luck with your campaign and of course your future health!! :yep:

Can't sign - out of country

If the elected representatives are not Representing the people, then maybe it's time to consider pitchforks :)

• Like 1