Privatisation of NHS

Talking to my district nurse, in her opinion the NHS is now effectively privatised , she gave me this.

• Like 7

I thought this was very good and enlightening. Thanks for sharing @@Hir. Surprised there's no further discussion on this though!

• Like 1

I thought this was very good and enlightening. Thanks for sharing @@Hir. Surprised there's no further discussion on this though!

I'm not surprised it didn't get more reaction!

• Like 1

I watched the first part and found it very interesting.

One thing I noticed is about the stats given for mortality v spending. I have seen exactly the opposite case put in the newspaper, arguing that the NHS is putting our lives at risk by under spending as opposed to the US who offer higher standards.

I believe this video paints a truer version of events. The newspaper piece may well have been planted by lobbyists imo.

• Like 2

I wouldn't care if I meant I didn't have to pay National Insurance because I could get a much better level of care privately for what I pay every month.

Healthcare should always be free to those who can't afford it though.

RR

The stats used in the paper I mentioned were for rates of pneumonia, which are higher here than in most EU countries I think

Guest jacks lad

the original setting up of health care was never for the good of the people, it was always for the employer, the more hours you work in your life time the more you produce, all those shitty short life jobs have gone, people work in a cleaner enviroment and the nhs is no longer needed.

the original setting up of health care was never for the good of the people, it was always for the employer, the more hours you work in your life time the more you produce, all those shitty short life jobs have gone, people work in a cleaner enviroment and the nhs is no longer needed.

Grandad, that is BOLLOCKS.

• Like 3

I wouldn't care if I meant I didn't have to pay National Insurance because I could get a much better level of care privately for what I pay every month.

Healthcare should always be free to those who can't afford it though.

RR

Not too sure about that and national Insurance just goes into a big pot it's not spent on anything in particular so how would you know ?

Check out the cost of healthcare in the US to see where we are heading