UK420 Exit Poll

distracted

Lets see how UK420 fits the Uk voting spread  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just out of curiosity I wonder how we as a group of individuals match the UK's voting spread? It's anonymous, so no one will know how you actually voted but the outcome of the poll might be interesting

• Like 13

i noticed its got "spoiled ballot" in the choices, i seen in the letters page of the sun today about someone saying, because you can't vote for none of the above just to spoil the ballot...but is that not just the same as not voting?

@@craigfjyp

Spoilt voting slips get declared. And the assumption from a spoilt slip is , non of the above,

Edited by Hir
  • Like 4

Aye, spoiled ballot is a lot different to not bothering. Spoiled ballot means at least you got up off your arse, and spoiled ballots get counted.

• Like 2

Definitely worth a walk then. All those who say they don't vote on principal can go down the polling station and actually make a statement. :smokin:

Edited by Mr Bond
  • Like 3

thx @@Hir @Boojum

thanks for clearing that up guys...that's what ill start doing at elections unless i really do agree with what the party (mp) are trying to do.

Interesting near tie between the greens and apathy so far.

After all the bile spewed at the greens that is good to see :yep:

• Like 2

I agree Wildbill the media had it in for Greens. Hope they surprise everyone tonight.

• Like 1

I agree Wildbill the media had it in for Greens. Hope they surprise everyone tonight.

I just wish they had more chance of taking my seat.

A party that I can actually support. That hasn't happened for a long, long time down here. It is usually just varying degrees of offensiveness.

Sadly I doubt it... maybe Green enlightenment requires a good dose of the proper Green? It can't be a coincidence that they are the only party with an MP that properly wants to decriminalise drugs (not serious btw) but the Greens in the minds of many, are fringe hippy-dippy shit... bit like the standard uneducated opinion of "potheads" dreaming their lives away on "wacky backy" fantasies

• Like 2

I didn't, wont, vote. How can I vote in a system that doesn't represent me. First time since I got the vote I haven't voted.

• Like 2