Vote on 420 UK

Dannyb1

http://voteon420.uk/do-more-survey.html

The last 5 years have seen a notable increase in worldwide speculation surrounding the legal status of prohibited drugs. Cannabis is widely considered as the "gateway drug" viewed as the stepping stone from legal inebriants such as alcohol and caffeine to experimentation with illegal social inebriates such as Cocaine, MDMA and of course much further.

The key position of Cannabis in this social drug hierarchy has meant that as member states of the global community begin questioning its legal status, there appears to be an overarching concern that these initial questions will inevitably lead to re-legislation and ultimate legalisation of all prohibited substances in our society.

The Vote On 420 poll simply wishes to understand if the UK voting public have an opinion on this first step and what that opinion is.

For our government to make a decision on the physical & mental health of this nation on the grounds of a severe lack of available funds is a highly questionable act, and must be approached with the utmost care and caution.

That said, the peoples physical and mental health is already in question and with our new government set to bring privatisation of our NHS, fracking in the North, further public sector cuts, the myth of a living wage maintained & even deeper austerity the health of this nation seems set to deteriorate further.

We should feel comfortable asking each other questions about our way of life.

We should also feel comfortable in answering those questions.

We all have the right to vote,

It is your decision to use it.

I took the do more survey.

40 years of surveys and nowts changed matey ..itll change when the money men are in place and the businesses are ready to go ..not long now .

• Like 5

Taxation and Government Control is the only option allowed for on the form!.... was it written by those idiots CLEAR by any chance? Where's the Spanish model option, the Amsterdam or Swiss models, why does it have to come down to TAX, TAX, TAX are we all just expected to treat the process like muppets just like the yanks have done? It shouldn't be please Tax it Mr Politician and allow us to smoke what you approve, it should be FUCK OFF and mind your own fucking business politicians, it is of no harm to others what I do in my own home as an adult, I'm more in favour of taxing sugar than weed, at least sugar abuse has a vast proven cost to the state in dental, obesity, diabetes, etc.

• Like 24

Quite a downbeat selection of research papers linked to on the site. The C4 experiment is also listed as "a reliable source of information" lol .

• Like 4

was it written by those idiots CLEAR by any chance?

From the 'research links' page which they have selectively culled from thousands and thousands of papers.I can't get most of the links to work either.So yup ,it would appear those cunts are behind this ridiculous page.

To me it's becoming very clear these nasty cretins are at the vanguard for lobby groups trying to protect medical patents by driving a wedge between medical and recreational users in the public mind.

For those who haven't checked it out before Granny Storm Crow's List is an excellent source for scientific papers as opposed to propaganda.

http://grannystormcrowslist2014.webs.com/

:hippy:

Gumbo.

• Like 7

@@Dannyb1 Why are you still promoting this when it's so flawed? Do you represent Clear in some clandestine capacity?Could you explain why Clear haven't put their name to it and why the papers listed are so limited?

:nono:

Gumbo.

@@Dannyb1 Why are you still promoting this when it's so flawed? Do you represent Clear in some clandestine capacity?Could you explain why Clear haven't put their name to it and why the papers listed are so limited?

:nono:

Gumbo.

@@Gumbo

Err no and I found it on the net along with most the story's I find and put up.

Could I explain why clear ain't put there name to it? fuck knows but it could have been UPA, NORML or CISTA and I would still have posted it.

Do I represent clear? Not last time I checked.

• Like 1