Win some seeds!

distracted

well done ..again the internet random number generator outwits me ..wasnt hard ....

• Like 2

Ah what a pleasant surprise, I'm chuffed :yahoo: Thanks to @@distracted and all @ uk420, UGORG and Sick Med Seeds for running the competition. @@Jimboo I wondered if you're interested in swapping prizes as I've done Killerskunk before, but have not done Williams Wonder and it's on my list. I'm happy enough with KS, but let me know if you're interested?

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 7

Ah what a pleasant surprise, I'm chuffed :yahoo: Thanks to @@distracted and all @ uk420, UGORG and Sick Med Seeds for running the competition. @@Jimboo I wondered if you're interested in swapping prizes as I've done Killerskunk before, but have not done Williams Wonder and it's on my list. I'm happy enough with KS, but let me know if you're interested?

@@Casey Jones No mate sorry i dont like KS

eta shit i will never get in the groovy gang now :sadwalk:

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 8

@@Casey Jones Whats in the subbies givaway seed bank maybe jools would swap the KS for something from that if you asked nicely

@@Jimboo Nah I'm happy enough with the KS seeds mate, and I've plenty of subbies seeds to last a good couple of years.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...