Is it true that a lot of the hash sold in coffee/headshops is syntheti

Rockymountain

I have heard as much of this lately.

Meself, i haven't been to Amsterdam in years . But i have two GF,s who have worked in the Het Boulangerie before serving food.

From what i have heard there is everything from synthetic legal black, to temple balls and a whole line of Dutch Manali gear that looks the real deal can get you stoned but is made in labs by scientists and has no THC.

I know there is a thing called Barium Hash as its mentioned on the web.

But is it true that some stuff from coffee shops or headshops may contain no cannabis at all please ?

Thanks for reading

Edited by Rockymountain

never known dam to have anything synthetic. kinda defeats the object. the quality of the cheaper hash can be questionable tho an isnt much better than soap bar, thats the standard cheap morrocan stuff. its still nicer than soap bar tho.

it doesnt make any sense for them to use synthetic cannabinoids to make any type of hash when it would be easier to jus make proper hash.

also ive never head of any of the synthetic cannabinoids coming in a hash form.

I had bits of bud that I was sure had had a little shake before it was sold. No density to the smoke going through a bong, I get bigger clouds off my vape.

I knew there was a reason I'd never been in the dampkring. Was the last time too,even if the bud would have been okay, I don't appreciate the rent a thug on the door trying to intimidate people.

Do you mean adulterated by nob heads in a Spanish warehouse?

Not synthetic mate, just shit.

If they stick scientists on to anything its powders n pills not hash.

• Like 1

Never mind the hash .... You have two GFs that's incredible :yep: do they get on with each other ? What happens on valentines day ?

• Like 7

First I've heard of that madness, I will punch that rent a thug straight in the nose if they are selling me fakeTHC, not to worry I'm quick on my feet and know the backstreets of dam all too well.

They both belonged to the same gang and extended family. I went out with them both separately over a period of time ,although in each others presence.

There was anything up to about thirty of us in the pub in Wandsworth at anytime back then in those days.

could it be similar to this?

fakehash.com/legal_hash_production.pdf

fakehash.com/products.php

Edited by distracted
  • Like 1

No the stuff im talking about here will get you pretty well stoned. But god knows what its made of tho.

Thanks for info