Ages of man

ritchtbiscuit

Ive been reading too much again. lol

Dates not fixed

On the spring equinox when the sun rises on the horizon, the constellation that is behind the sun is the current age we live.

Precession of the equinoxes. The wobble of the Earth. Each age lasts approx 2100 years then it dies only to be reborn as the next age.

60,000 BC earliest humans spreading out of Africa

48,000 years. How many civilizations (possibly high) could have risen and fallen in that time. No evidence left to find, especially non physical evidence of culture.

Possible high advanced civilization that was wiped out

12,890 BC Cataclysmic event Entire north America on fire Beginnings of Dryas period Age of VIRGO

10,890 BC 8,700 BC Age of LEO LION/SPHYNX RA ADAM MALE The 1st Age

8,700 BC 6,540 BC Age of Cancer CRAB SCARAB BEETLE ISIS EVE FEMALE 2nd age

6, 5400 BC 4,380 BC Age of Gemini TWINS 3rd age

4,380 BC 2,220 BC Age of Taurus BULL/CALF, MITHRAS 4th age

2,200 BC 0AD Age of Aries LAMB/RAM 5th age

0AD - ??now?? AGE of Pisces 6th age

??now?? 4,100 AD Age of Aquarius 7th age

Moses came down and found the people worshiping the golden calf/bull (Mithras, the old age/ways end of Pagan age) so he killed the calf/bull because they were now living in the new age of Aries represented by the ram/lamb. Jesus was the lamb/ram of god, and at the end of the age of Aries (Roman Empire ending) he had to die so he could be reborn as the age of Pisces , which is what we have been living for the last 2000 years. Now (ish) is when the age of Aquarius begins. So what will actually and symbolically die to represent the death of the age of Pisces and the resurrection as the age of Aquarius? End of our empire?

Make any sense or am I a twat?

• Like 2

Google says...

Zerox phaser 6010 printer

or

'how to weld with 6010 6011

or nokia 6010

lol

What does it refer to?

• Like 1

turns out 6010 is the hebrew year for 2249. Maybe thats our use by/best before date

I think it will be the end of free thinking. AI?

Edited by Punk#1

any good?

Worth a watch if it interests you, whilst on hindsight some of it i dont agree with think its a bit wrong, it was a stepping stone into deeper things and a better understanding of the world we live in for me years ago.

• Like 1

turns out 6010 is the hebrew year for 2249. Maybe thats our use by/best before date

I think it will be the end of free thinking. AI?

The vanishing point where 'the matrix' bio/nano/tech Human and machine coming together. Existenz.. plugging in until we 'forget' and get plugged in permanently (loss of free thinking) (matrix style).

• Like 1

I'd suggest reading something solid that is peer reviewed if you are interested in prehistory. Please ignore me if I'm telling you what you already know but in case not: Holocene is the key word to go with based on your post... if it is the wobble that interests you then google Earth Precession... The Dryas issue is well discussed without the need to resort to the highly improbable though, Impacts are significant events

• Like 3

exactly

the age of aquarius is the last age where human creative expression will be possible and then it will be the 'singularity', the merging of man and machine

I'd suggest reading something solid that is peer reviewed if you are interested in prehistory. Please ignore me if I'm telling you what you already know but in case not: Holocene is the key word to go with based on your post... if it is the wobble that interests you then google Earth Precession... The Dryas issue is well discussed without the need to resort to the highly improbable though, Impacts are significant events

Its more that the precession of the equinoxes are/exist , and how humans have recorded their histories civilizations in tune, making 'gods' out of a physical scientific phenomonen and how they would have understood/explained it and recorded their thoughts through the ages.

I don't think? I mentioned anything too improbable in my first post. Just the possible relationship between constellations and the tying of that to human history evolution. A Catostrophic event happened whatever it may have been. (impact event, air burst etc EDIT: IMO)

Edited by ritchtbiscuit