top coffee houses...

adidasmonkey

Good experiences in the Dam previously but can anyone recommend a good chilled coffee house with good lighting and air con, taking my fiance so would like to show her some nicer places.

• Like 1

Barney's uptown is a bit smarter than most coffeeshops. they don't sell but they're smoke friendly and there's masses of coffeeshops within 2 mins walk.

• Like 2

Happy feelings is down in liedesplein. Really nice chilled vibe and a bit off the beaten track so it was quiet when I was last over. Also Dolphins is quite a good one. I'd avoid the.ones near the centre but that's just me lol. Hope you have a good trip mate, stay safe. Shadow

Have been baba was good and will try the others too. Usually to grab a couple from gram from grey house when I land so barneys and happy feelings sound good. Cheers.

club media - 1e hulp - amnesia -dampkriing 2 (doint watch the tvs) - id still take her to paradox and de graal smoking with locals is rather fun - others which have good weed most of the time utopia -voyager- go back to club media -katsu- coffeeshop 137 - spirit(especially if you like pinbull) - greenplace - bluebiurd & kadinsky + degraal (for top hash) de grall and utopia i think are only ones effected by 6pm (weekdays). i would take her to a few pubs that allow smoking

• Like 2

Is it just me, that prefers the old coffee shop vibe. Rather than the new shiny upmarket coffee shop vibe lots have going on these days?...

Give me a grubby, retro cs any day. .. lol

• Like 1

If you're heading towards Vondel park there's a quiet cafe called Dolphins, the cafe itself is nice, nothing fancy but I thought it was perfect for a coffee and smoke before heading out around the park.
The haze there was really nice...

Greenhouse, Barneys & Dampkring on Haarlemstrat are all nice and modern.

Amnesia is nice as well.

Avoid the red light district for Coffee Shops.

RR

Is it just me, that prefers the old coffee shop vibe. Rather than the new shiny upmarket coffee shop vibe lots have going on these days?...

Give me a grubby, retro cs any day. .. lol

Free World has a bit of the grubby old school vibe to it. There are a lot of locals use it, considering it is so central. Smoke is okay too. I am gutted coffee shop 36 has closed. I used to love sitting down the back overlooking the canal.

isnt 420 now closed heard they are moving to dutch flowers (not 100% on that) yeah theres loadfs down near vondel kashmir lounge betts too also noon but no been there in over a decade. also near their is the food hullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...