Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer

vapefiend

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a good entry level vape?

I mainly smoke at home but don't fancy a large piece of kit so I was considering buying one of these as it'll allow me to take it out and about too (on that rare occassion).

I had a look on the site and watched the review vid mate, noticed you've not got any high efficiency mouthpieces in at the moment. I'd like to order both together and you can post it out when back in Stock. .. is that possible?

• 4 weeks later...

I got Arizer Air in US for $179 plus extra gifts (a grinder and very cool air tight container) couple of months ago. This is my second vaporizer after MFLB. I find the vapor a bit too hot for my throat with it's short stems. A water bubblier is essential for my liking. I'm considering buying longer stems and a budget bubblier from Vapefiend. I see that they sell stem screens as well. Does any one use them with finely grind herbs? Does fine (gunpowder like) grind increase the vapor quality in your experience?

Nugs for me too. Use it only outside really so chunks are so much easier to manage out and about than fannying about with ground weed (in the wind) ;)

• Like 1

when buying the air from vapefiend you are given 2 free caps, well i did + i have more caps i just prefill stems stick a load capped in ryok case.worked a treat down the beach yesterday (was a bit too windy for joints) stayed to one side on my own with first stem. after couching abit and feeling hammered beyond belief i realized everyone had surrounded me so i had to share all the other stems with them :lookaround: after they were all used up started filling with small ripped oiff buds and it doesnt go as far as grinded, you can get the mflb micro grinder thing. more than a few mates do it that way and keep telling me to switch (you would need to put gauze's in stems, i bend gauze over end of a pen that just fits in stem then cut off bend bit and it fits perfect or spend over £5 for cut ones).
lemon thai what temps do you use on the air i only use white,green which does help abit, but must admit i like putting my air through a bubbler (best small one ive used was the easy flow bubbler mouthpiece which was cheapest as well) sold on vapefiend of course. i would play about and try any and all different ways like shorter tokes or filling up 50% i havent gone as far as sticking stems in fridge, but sure that would help abit have a look on fuck combustion