the development of quantum computers & the potential for my acquir

NeoGeo_uk

quantum computing is already upon us and i want a blue one because blue ones will be faster than red ones...or perhaps both or either will be the fastest all at the same time or different times simultaneously...no point watching because the act of observing changes the possible outcome so......ITS ALL TOOO STRANGE .

I forsee sony releasing their first quantum logic console for single player massively multiplayer on/off line where you can play yourself in co-op mode or " team what the fuck ? where did everyone go match "

will the quantum cpu allow partical manipulation so you could have an affair with your own wife or go to the pub only to discover you went home drunk tomorrow , just like next week again and think to yourself

Blimey........the tax mans gonna be busy...in how many dimentions are you allowed to sign-on and can we erase from our childhood memories Rolf harris THE ORIGINAL BEATBOXER.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

In a Quantum multi verse everyone is a winner and tragic loser thats enough to make anyone feel strange....if the realities are infinite thats one mindfuck

Whatever dream you have your living it right now in another Quantum reality, whatever your worst nightmare, thats happening too...

So the next time your having a bad day remember your also having a great one ... :mmmmmmm:

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

our brain likes to think in "every which way", when you think, we look at many possibilities, its when putting into words or actions, something selective is done and that is the way of atoms and all the other animals, really, they just do their behaviour and allow some other part to control their "fate", flower blooms control bee's, weather controls blooms, etc, then we come along and we can look at many things, although our methods of communicating how many things we think and do, aren't so good, like this, talking, words, we're trying to say what our brain is thinking but words can only come out one at a time, where as thoughts are millions of memories happening at once, start, middle, end, all at the same time.

This is an interesting but obvious development, more awareness of the memory and the potential it holds, the importance of observing it, will bring alot of new possibilities, i believe personally, memory will be responsible for the next big leaps in evolution, knowledge, technology and things i dare even mention.

douglas adams may havebeen a ot closer than he realised with his probability drive

Guest Rex Mundi

douglas adams may havebeen a ot closer than he realised with his probability drive

okay, we'll meet the meat, that's cool...

eta

It was an infinite Improbability Drive

e2ta changed video for shorter version I found

Edited by Rex Mundi

Or they're just using the over hyped same shit as always "boxes of magic" to get an upper hand on the stock markets n screw everyone else over for even bigger profits and life goes on as everyone knows it. lol

Oh wait it's already happened on absolute physical level.

Least we've proven how useless a species we are with their help though. :yep:lol

cheers,.......................................................................................gps