UNBUTU political party and much more

blackmedicine

http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/ New political party................was watching a documentary about Annunaki aliens in south africa, the creation of modern humans,hundreds of thousands of inter linked stone circles made from metamorphasized quartzite that produced amazingly odd below ground tempature,magnetic and sound frequenzy readings, gps signal readings went wrong in them. Also a vortex.

But anyway, during the end of the talk the man started talking about a new system. The old system based on money doesn't work. Communism isn't too good either. This new system is called contributism. A new social structure for a new world. Abundance for all based on ancient knowledge. Where everyone contributes their natural talents or learnt skills for the greater good of the whole community.

Say a town had a bakers, a farm, a metal factory and a fishing lake. Each person of the town of say 1000 does a few hours work in one of the jobs. Doctors would be as equal as a builder etc. Instead of working for money you work for recognition. The town could trade goods with other towns or until every town near by also becomes a contribuistic town, then the town could sell the goods alot cheaper than other people at the market. The other towns will become contributilistic towns either by choice or by force due to not making any money due to the cheapness of the contributistic local town. Will cause a dominoe effect.

There's a lot of UBUNTU political parties springing up, the main man is in court fighting the south african banks due to the illegality of loans and such. This isn't freeman of the land bollox. This man has real bollox. It's a very nice idea. It's a lot more advanced than the political ideas and revolutionary ideas Russel Brand has, and like in a thread about Brand where I got shot down for suggesting Brand should set up a community and show a working model. This man and his supporters are doing just that.

​Of course the sniggers cause aliens are mentioned and the fact I'm politically naive will stop anyone looking into it further, just thought I'd share incase ??????????????????? heres the video it came from. the political stuff is well into, well after an hour. Some interesting things before, including free energy, levitating with sound, boiling water with sound. creation of humans. Etc

• Like 2

I bet they get a cease and desist solicitors letter from the popular and ground-breaking open source operating system. That'd be a bummer.

Seriously though, looks intersting.

Edited by SDBX2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQcKWI9h9g @@Degsy sorry degsy, was too busy typing to put the video in. he talks about the stones for quite along time. I checked with gogle, google earth and a few other resources, and its all there. Just totally disregarded by archaeology. Before he gets to the stones, he talks about free energy by sound and levitating by sound. Even shows video's of the levitating, i checked that as well, and thats possible, we rediscovered it, a couple of years back.

Edited by blackmedicine

• 1 year later...

My personal Bullshit Meter goes off the chart when it comes to Michael Tellinger. He's the SA version of David Icke. A few nice ideas, mixed up with a lot of batshit mentalism, and he wants your cash too.

Got himself a nice little tourist trap happening, tat shop and restaurant included.

He also tried to work his way out of repaying the bond on his farm, by claiming that the loan never existed and begs, on the internet, for people to donate towards the legal fees that he has accrued, in the process.

A proper snake oil salesmen, of the highest order, who feeds on the gullible.

He teamed up with those other Bullshit artists at Project Camelot, in order to squeeze money out of the much larger gullible market, in America.