a year without god

Guest bazzad9

Guest bazzad9

ive been sort of following this fella through various interviews ,ill let the videos explain

and this is a year later

this is for interest im not trying to convert anyone :rofl:

Edited by bazzad9

Guest Theokoles

I decided to watch a you tube vid yesterday by a guy called Sam Harris, im sure you've heard of him. It was about faith or so i thought, he ended up blurring the lines of faith with religious fundamentalism.

Anyhow, im not sure how religion can be separated from faith, if that makes sense.

:yinyang:

Guest bazzad9

Anyhow, im not sure how religion can be separated from faith, if that makes sense.

it could if the the religion had some substance to back it but untill then its down to faith ,many religions see this as a good thing though "faith" so they dont have a problem with this themselves ....obviously i have a few issues with it but mainly at the extreme end

yes i know of sam harris but maybe not the video you speak of so i cant comment on that ....feel free to post it though if you think it has some relevance mate

I wanna try DMT. :)

They sell the bark downtown to make it up. :unsure:

basic chemistry isnt it?

:wassnnme:

erowid has all the info, pretty easy :yep: the only thing that has stopped me doing it so far is the use of lye in the process, i just know i would fuck myself up.

Dmt has been far and away my favourite and most enjoyable drug experience to date and to be honest i genuinely thought nothing would beat lsd (although my last lsd experience was disappointing due to the person i did it with doing the whole 'i'm not tripping' thing although he was blatantly tripping balls lol, which sucks as it took me forever to source it :()

saying no more as probably against site rules

Edited by Cursed

Guest Theokoles

@@bazzad9, heres the vid its a bit long winded and he goes to extremes which didnt help my cause, although i didnt expect he would as such.

Im thinking that religion and its fundamentaism has destroyed any natural, spiritual awakening beliefs, because faith and spirituality are so closly connected with religion as we know it, it can belittle spiritual non religious beliefs, even the stigma associated with some religions are enough to deter some people from sharing very profound experiences..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MU6JsdjHls