Firefly Vaporizer

@@Tony Montana best way to choose a vap if you cant sample them is to watch all vapefiends videos, honest unbiased reviews.

I like the look of the new vaps by the guys that make the volcano, ive got my eye on the more expensive one, 'mighty' I think its called. I only bought my first vap (herbalaire) a few months ago. I like it but id like to try out some others to see how they compare. think im gonna clean up my herblaire and pass it on.

edit cause I got the name of the vap wrong

Have you used the mighty i only ask as I've been having a looks after reading this.Almost bought one but someone had reviewed and mentioned a plastic taste.

Have you used the mighty i only ask as I've been having a looks after reading this.Almost bought one but someone had reviewed and mentioned a plastic taste.

nah mate, only seen it on vapefiends videos.

We've been sharing a volcano round my circle for years.A friend won it from weed world years ago for a blue satellite pic i think..I reckon its 10 years old and still going well.

I had a break from smoking years back.Then i ended up round a friends who had just got the ssh i use now.I tell ya i was absolutely smashed.When he tipped the bowl thing out everyone was laughing proper stitched me.

I just made it home in the car it was touch and go.I love the volcano i think its right up there but I've not used any others so really my opinion counts for fuck all i suppose.

Blue satellite pic ? ssh ?

Ahhh they're plants mate....ssh super silver haze....blue satellite another plant.

12 years ago i reckon so its good for 12 years ok maybe not been abused daily but none the less a good bit of kit.

Edited by icki

Ahhh they're plants mate....ssh super silver haze....blue satellite another plant.

12 years ago i reckon so its good for 12 years ok maybe not been abused daily but none the less a good bit of kit.

lol Oh right that makes sense now . I was thinking ssh might be a type of vape in the context of your sentence . Never heard of blue satellite though

Just realised through this that the ssh I've got has been cloned to fuck and still ticking all the boxes..Right sorry vapefiend i think I've fucked ya thread right up.

@@vapefiend yes I understand that you get three bowls from a charge but I mean how many times you can re-charge each individual battery. I have heard, and it was the earliest ones didn't last very long maybe its just hippy rumours but I did hear never the less that they didn't last too well? Any input would be appreciated thanx vapefiend

@@Tony Montana solo all the way buddy, ive had mine 18 months now and it still hits like a champ. if your a bit clumsy like me , they do take a beating, mines rolled down the stairs from top to bottom, then smashed on the wooden floor, not a skuff on it, and more importantly it still works properly, i also left it out in the garden last winter (too much ale) where it sat in a puddle for a good 8 hours, after a 48 hour dry out it still functions properly

it's well made to say the least, the only breakable bits are the borosilicate(?) tubes, im on my fourth and last now, if this 1 breaks im gonna get a wooden stem

^^ that's if your after a portable, if not...i'd look at something by 7th floor vapes ... either the da buddha or super silver, had a buddha for 4 years this summer, its a cracking piece of kit , i use mine hooked up to a small roor glass bong and the results are top notch

• 1 year later...

Vapefiend does it again – I ordered a Firefly on Friday and it was in my hand 23 hours later on Saturday morning. And that's the free delivery option too, not expedited. Thanks Vapefiend, you're brilliant!

There's a new Firefly coming out soon, which gave me a dilemma – do I wait for that to become available or take the opportunity to grab the original one at a bargain price? After doing a bit of research I decided I'd grab the original one. The new one has some swanky new features, some of which look great, some of which I probably wouldn't use, and some I'm not fussed about either way. And I confess I prefer the style of the original. Entirely a matter of personal taste, but I love the glossy chrome and the way it looks like a cross between a 1950s car part and a 1990s mobile phone. Vapefiend has it at a really good price at the moment which also includes a free spare battery, so you can't say fairer than that.

So anyway, I've only had it for a day but I'm completely in love. Really quick and easy to use and the taste and cleanliness of the vapour is outstanding. I mean really, really luxuriously pure and tasty. Definitely one for the connoisseurs, because it draws out all the subtlety and aroma from the herb and will come into its own when I'm assessing the flavours of different strains later in the year. It is larger and heavier than most portable vapes but I quite like that – it feels nicely balanced and it's not something which could drop out of your pocket without you noticing (especially if it fell on your foot). Despite the weight I can see myself carrying it out and about on country walks, even if not around town. Stealthy it ain't – especially if you get the bright red one like I did – but it's so quick to use with the instant heat-up, you can take a couple of puffs and put it away again in no time. If I'm out and about in a quiet place I'd rather do that than be slurping away on my Solo for 12 minutes. I enjoy the longer sessions with the Solo, but this is a different kind of vape for a different experience – two or three good draws is enough to get me pleasantly blammed.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know the Firefly better. It isn't everybody's ideal kind of vape, but it certainly is mine.

• Like 1