Christmas Competition - Paradise Seeds

Joolz

Well done paradise seeds

And we'll done joolz

I'd been away from the site for a good too many years and recently returned not knowing what to expect

Forums tend to lack tongue in cheek humour, basic common courtesy and before you know it it's a f book insult exchange

I've avoided f book, twitter, friends reunited... I've spent years trying to break ties with some... "you've not seen her for 25 years!! But tonight here is

Followed by Eamon ( for those of a certain age) this is your life!!

But thus far well done team uk420.. The advice is still good owderb... For those that wish to take it.. And it seems joolz has worked hard with sponsors and businesses that combine well with the site

So I'll sign off pleasantly surprised and try to not leave it for seven years next time

But for fellow growing enthusiasts.. I never gave the gardening a rest.. That would be impossible

Merry Xmas

Love

Arthur

Well done paradise seeds

And we'll done joolz

I'd been away from the site for a good too many years and recently returned not knowing what to expect

Forums tend to lack tongue in cheek humour, basic common courtesy and before you know it it's a f book insult exchange

I've avoided f book, twitter, friends reunited... I've spent years trying to break ties with some... "you've not seen her for 25 years!! But tonight here is

Followed by Eamon ( for those of a certain age) this is your life!!

But thus far well done team uk420.. The advice is still good owderb... For those that wish to take it.. And it seems joolz has worked hard with sponsors and businesses that combine well with the site

So I'll sign off pleasantly surprised and try to not leave it for seven years next time

But for fellow growing enthusiasts.. I never gave the gardening a rest.. That would be impossible

Merry Xmas

Love

Arthur

• Like 1