Christmas Competition - Greens Horticulture

Joolz

Our good friends at Greens Horticulture have kindly donated x 3Sunmaster FX ballasts

600w-digital-ballast__87359.jpg

The Sunmaster FX 600W digital ballast is a premium quality digital ballast that features a 4-way dimmer switch to give you complete control over the power output to your plants.

*** Please note this is the Sunmaster FX, not the Sumaster Hobby ballast sold mainly on eBay - the build quality of the FX is significantly better ***

The ballast will power 250W, 400W or 600W HPS or Metal Halide bulbs and includes a boost mode that increases output to 660W which is really beneficial during the flowering/fruiting phase. Be sure to pair the correct lamp to the output selected, so don’t be tempted to run a 400W lamp at 250W for example. This will save energy, but is a pretty pointless exercise as your plants will not receive the full PAR (usable light) range.

Another highlight of the ballast is the inclusion of the “Intelligent Ignition” feature. Plug more than one Sunmaster FX ballast into the same power supply, flick the power on and the ballasts will cleverly start up one at a time to prevent an electrical surge from tripping the circuit breakers.

As with other digital ballasts, the Sunmaster FX will extend the life of your lamps by protecting the bulb from power surges and eliminating flicker. It also includes RF shielding so will not interfere with other electrical equipment in your home.

The Sunmaster FX 600w ballast comes with a 2 year guarantee

1st Prize - Sunmaster FX 600W digital ballast

post-2-0-84100400-1420135108_thumb.jpg

@@NegativeCreep

2nd Prize - Sunmaster FX 600W digital ballast

post-2-0-59019700-1420135109_thumb.jpg

@@Casey Jones

3rd prize - Sunmaster FX 600W digital ballast

post-2-0-24735900-1420135110_thumb.jpg

@@shabbamone

• Like 20

Shit the bed!!! i've only gone and won :)...Thank you so much greens horticulture and uk420, what a prize!.... @@Joolz now what do i do to claim this wonderful thing? :)

• Like 4

This is great!!!! This is the 1st time i've won something!! :D

And an extra ballast is very welcome!! Thanks to Greens and @@Joolz and UK420!

If I contact Greens how can I verify that I'm NC? Do we PM someone?

Happy New Year!!!

NC

• Like 3

I was going to replace my budget maxibright for the next grow anyway, so I'm delighted to have won this. It really couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you to Greens Horticulture, Joolz and Distracted for running the competition :yep:

• Like 5

If I contact Greens how can I verify that I'm NC? Do we PM someone?

Please do not contact greens, I will contact ll of the winners over the next few days

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My shiny new ballast just arrived and what a splendid piece of kit it looks :yahoo: I just tested it and it works just fine. Thank you again to Joolz and Greens Horticulture for running the competition :yep:

• Like 5