Are ukip supporters a bit thick ?

chronic1

So who are we ment to vote for the Tory's and labour lie through there back teeth never do what they say in there manifesto rip us of and lie since I can remember iam not daft and understand what ukip are and there mentality but I will be voting for them as a protest vote maybe if enough do it will scare the other tossers into doing there jobs properly

Vote for who you want to vote for or dont vote even .... make it for your own reasons and choice no one elses..... dont let anyone here think or speak for you. Lastly dont let anyone guilt you into a vote, such as..... "if you vote Tory your voting for rich cunts" or "if you vote UKIP your a racist" etc etc

PS I dont vote

@@Comrade Stoker Well Farage was a Tory all his previous life, then again George Galloway independent was always Labour.... I dont think you can call UKIP Tory perse although its as likely the UKIP going into a coalition with Labour as much as its likely the SNP would with the Tories... Id compare UKIP Tory similarity with the SNP to Labour. Neither main party want to team up with their nemesis.

Im really not sure what would be worse for the UK a Tory/UKIP or Labour/SNP coalition I suspect the Lib Dems may just be the kingmaker again.

Edited by Victor Kruger

There must be someone different than the greens iam a massive petrol head I like petrol but on a serious note point taken about ukip never thought of them like that I guess if we had a Tory ukip coalition in the next election don't no if that could be possible we would be well fooked

There must be someone different than the greens iam a massive petrol head I like petrol but on a serious note point taken about ukip never thought of them like that I guess if we had a Tory ukip coalition in the next election don't no if that could be possible we would be well fooked

I love cars too dude. Its not really about cars lol don't listen to voices like Jeremy Clarkson. We've got bigger problems than people driving cars, UKIP are not the answer to this. Any protest vote should be directed to the Greens, they're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but their not a bunch of self serving shit bags.

• Like 2

I hope UKIP supporters/members ARE a bit thick.

If the rest of em.. ie tories and labour are as thick as this UKIP lot, we are royally screwed!! :russian:

Edited by mrchang
  • Like 1

i can see this next election being the last we have to elect a british government .

what with e.u treaties signed ,along with the constant attack on our constitution ,common law ,ect .

they want to give us a new constitution ,you can guarantee it wont be better than what we already have .