1 Night in Amsterdam

YoLo

So, will be in Dam in a couple of weeks, just for a day and a night.

I'm wondering if anyone who has been recently can tell me if they got hold of any nice hash, and if so, where from?

My plan is to land, check in to Hotel and then head to Katsu for some bud. I will start the next day with Breakfast @ Barneys (normally good for hash and top 'full english' though i think they call it Irish iirc).

This will be my only chance to smoke anything for a while as I have no access here in UK since moving and wont be able to start a grow 'til I return so would like to maximise the time i have there.

Cheers.

Head off to coffeeshop Eerste Hulp mate - my new favourite coffeshop now others have all closed.

It is bit out of town (not too far it's on 'marnixstraat') but worth the walk prices a bit fairer and the quality is definately there. Try the amnesia pollen and amnesia pollinator both top hashes. I've got a pic of there menu from end of October.

gallery_72219_7972_640516.jpg

Enjoy your trip mate!

ATB - iBD -_-

Edited by iBlazeDaily

heading to de pijp area is whats needed for good hash. i love katsu sogouda ice (cheap and strong) de graal (opens 6pm) love the gardela or pakistan sativa hashes also the expensive hashes are worth trying. club media sometimes have zooltjes (holy shit) awesome stuff. dont forget walleys waffles (closed sundays i think) a personal fav is kadinksy for king hussan the trashimilya is nice but i prefer other also greenplace for tbilsla(spelt wrong) and 1e hulp for zero zero. not tried for awhile is Boerejongens and bij but they have some great hash strains unique to them read some great reviews as well.. good luck

• Like 1

heading to de pijp area is whats needed for good hash. i love katsu sogouda ice (cheap and strong) de graal (opens 6pm) love the gardela or pakistan sativa hashes also the expensive hashes are worth trying. club media sometimes have zooltjes (holy shit) awesome stuff. dont forget walleys waffles (closed sundays i think) a personal fav is kadinksy for king hussan the trashimilya is nice but i prefer other also greenplace for tbilsla(spelt wrong) and 1e hulp for zero zero. not tried for awhile is Boerejongens and bij but they have some great hash strains unique to them read some great reviews as well.. good luck

Awesome info - cheers Stu - prob wont be able to do the lot given time restrictions but I'll give it my best :ninja:

i have just got back and can tell you the green place is where i try hit first as its right by central station

i say the old church for polly it is 12euro a g but its proper one

also as at the old amsterdam (the guy in here is great) so is the weed

la trakke is the place for an english breakfast in amsterdam believe i have walked every street and these have a top indian chef and should stand two people around 30 euros but its truly great

la trakke im pretty sure is on niewezijds voorburgwal its a bar on one corner with ouside seating

Thanks for all the responses so far guys, very helpful in formulating my plan of attack.

I'm staying on Van Ostadestraat in Niewe Pijp so just down the road from Katsu... thinking of getting an old school map, throwing some X's on for places you guys recommend and having my own pirate treasure hunt!!

really looking forward to this now everything is booked!!

• Like 2

The €16 a gram Amnesia hash in Eerste hulp was pretty good last week. The White Widow looked like it had a few pieces of other hash in to make up the weight. Prix Dami have nice honey hash, as do Noon and Mellow Yellow. Bluebird usually has nice hash, but I didn't go in last week.

• Like 2

Bump - Think I've pretty much got my plan of attack sorted... well kind of... hoping people might be able to suggest nice place for an evening meal. Don't mind paying for good quality.

Would be nice to try something new as opposed to the usual Chinese or raiding the hot dog stalls when the munchies strike :-)