Feb 19 2005

Guest stone win

Guest stone win

Hi All ......May I inquire on who on this site is going to attend the LCA conference, as it would be nice to put a few faces to the people from the cannabis sites......winston

ps Vote LCA the growing party, you know it makes sensi!!! :toot::rolleyes:

Unfortunatly getting pot legalised is pretty low down on the who do I vote for list, in fact it gets my goat up when I hear peeps saying "vote for us and we'll get pot legal", how's about sorting out the rest of our country's problems ...... :wassnnme:

RAZ

Deep underground,

So far from the sun,

Where survival at all,

is a victory hard won. (Lament of the Welsh miner.)

I will, if fate permits, be there Stone Win, anyway, you already know that ;) As it happens, I do think legalisation/regulation is important.

As for sorting out other problems, one thing at a time. Like many here, I have several hats. Is this the place to wear them?

Or is the the place where medi-users find advice and peer "knowledge".

Is the L.C.A. making a difference?

Who meets with the government and fights for legalisation?

Who met with the government, and helped bring in re-classification?

Who corresponds with other agencies in Holland and Canada to bring coffee shops and drug "facts" to the public.

Who nips at the heels of the other parties, encouraging them to be aware of the 4/5 million cannabis community.

Remember this Laz, 100 years ago, women couldn`t vote, and were generally regarded as "belonging" to men.

Did the women of britain sit quietly, and worry about "the rest of britains` problems"??

They made a lot of noise, got organised, some even went to jail, now they vote.

Did the tokers and growers of Holland put pressure on the Dutch Government?

Of course they did?

There are many things wrong in Britain, but right now, we have the possibility of changing the status quo, licensed coffee shops, it may require some effort.

I could soap-box all day, ;)lol,

Edited by landsker

Guest stone win

nice to see you there I hope....and more nicer ones I hope!!!

keep meditating, and being happy,,,win stoned today gone tommorrow