Green t-shirt day

Tony565

An idea. maybe nothing new but oh well.

we could have a specific day on the calendar where supporters of the pot wear t-shirts.

Either a t-shirt that gives the message, I smoke pot, or I've smoke pot, or legalize pot.

Imagine walking round your town centers and seeing masses of people wearing t-shirts that show just how many people want it.

Anyone can go get a t-shirt and wear it with very little effort.

This wouldn't be about medical or whatever, it would simply be a statement that many may people smoke pot, and want it legal..

Even if you are not arguing legalization, a t-shirt just admitting you have smoked the stuff wold be great.

All profits could go to a just cause giving even more reason for many people to wear the t-shirts.

Lets see the powers at be ignore that on a certain day you can walk around and see everyone wearing these t-shirts that would maybe vary in design or pattern but would all be the same color and similar enough to see a wave a them.

• Like 4

people wandering around city centres wearing green never heard the like of it ........ March 17 Suits me

irie

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 3

I think it's a cool idea. A lot of us don't want to draw attention to ourselves though, given our hobby still being illegal. But I do think it would be cool.

• Like 2