Merseyside cannabis supporters club

Muy blastido

Hi

Trying to join the merseyside cannabis supporters club sent email no reply does anyone know if it's still operating or if they have any meetings scheduled I could pop along too.

If anyone is a member on here please drop me a pm

Regards

I was chatting to the kid thats running it a couple weeks ago he left mine baked :yes:

I give him a bell to get email its still up and running Canna done a presentation there last week i believe

If you know were it is monday after 5pm its open

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for letting me know it's still operating matey, I do not know the place they meet but if you could send me his email I'll drop him a mail thanks in advance

Blastido

• 10 months later...

Hi I was looking to join West Yorkshire cannabis club have emailed,but no response. Is it still up & running,can anyone who is a member get intouch with me,be appreciated ,like to join thks

Alledgedly, they promote and educate around cannabis use. My local one has a Facebook page but rarely responds to messages. I would like to join it but so far that seems impossible to do.

There are some very active and open ones like Brighton, London

• Like 1