Whats your fav type o bud or Hash

thewhoami

Im lucky i bin to Dam 5 times in the last 3 years and im off again in Oct can't wait :biggrin:

The nicest not neccessarily the strongest bud ive had was White butterfly from Rokerij 2 coffeeshop and super silver haze/pearl from Greenhouse Centrum coffeeshop and funnily enough they r my 2 fav coffee shops amoung many great  places. I also rate very highly De Damkring awesome place with great gear ummm.

Hash/polm has to be Temple ball from Babas and Kashmir which i found in shop i cant remember the name of atm :cool:

Rokerij.jpg

www.greenhouse.org

www.rokerij.net

www.dampkring.nl

www.babashops.com

And i must mention another blinding shop i forgot Abraxas

www.coffeeshop-abraxas.com

worldhemp.gif

Guest THE PUFFER

Yep, I think we know you going to DAM bud !

My favourite weed has to be...over-all...I suppose....Superskunk because of the buzz, taste and smile it gives me...I just love it. Well I like all of it really. Favourite hash...mmmm...probably...soap bar..NOT...maybe manali cream, maybe temple ball. Not sure. I'll have to go to DAM again to try and remember :biggrin:

Coffeeshop..?   You know its BABA's...that place was built for me maan.

Mmmmm...hot chocolate.....

Puffer you will have to come wid me some time and ill show you a lot better than Babas. Even tho i love Babas tooo and Ill have to try their Hot Chocolate next time too, mmmm manali cream i like dat too..Roll on a law change so we can get here hehe hehhehahahaahhahaahahah can't wait !!!!

pipe.gif

i havnt had the luck or finance to visit dam but still i'm very blessed to have a dealer in holland who i purchase of regulary. So far he's sent me, white widow, northern lights, k2 and i'm waiting on some fine dutch hash. out of those i'd have to say that k2 was my fave.

Guest THE PUFFER

Let me know if I can be involved within the arrangement, maan. Sounds like you got it choice

:biggrin:

I dont thimk I've ever had K2

Guest THE PUFFER
Quote: from thewhoami on 9:26 am on Sep. 4, 2001

Puffer you will have to come wid me some time and ill show you a lot better than Babas.

You spoil me.

Thats only cos the bloke who runs it dont like you for some reason. I get on with him fine. You shouldn't go upsetting the locals man :biggrin:

He always smiles when I first greet him, I pass a CD or two to him and he sticks it on as his missus makes me a fabulous hot chocolate. Bit of space cake, light one up....maybe even a toke on the complimentary bong.

Isn't Babas the place where you first bought Temple Ball over there..? Its got nice hash, nice weed, spot-on hot chocolates......LOVE IT :biggrin:

i got on fine wid em in Babas,:biggrin: me m8 who lives in Dam, don't like the chinese dude who works there, and i agree he seems quite arrogant !! But the girl and the other dude were cool to us.. as i said Babas is a good coffee shop but nowhere near the best in my opinion, their menu is bit sparse, quite expensive not much decent bud, lots o good soild tho :) and cheap coffee :cool:

we've never had any problems wid dee locals ever, my m8 and his girl both speak fleuent Dutch and that helps with all situations.  We hav'nt even had any problems on the dee street either.apart from the odd beggar bugging us.