Anywhere that does concentrates?

GoTgReEn

Misses has the pleasure to get over there this weekend! Little ol me left baby sitting! 😂

Anyway she would like to know is there any cafés were she can try a dab of concentrates ?

Aparently it's all banned??

Cheers 😊

lol Hey Saddam yeah that's what I said but she insisted I ask! 😐

Wouldnt have the slightest ides how but gunna look into it! 😋

There are dozens of threads on how to make it in the hash and oil section. :yep: hopefully someone will link the bho for dummies thread by @@madgiz as I can't do links on my PoS4. :headpain:

:haveadab:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

I remember them having extracts at quite a few coffeeshops last November. 1e Hulp and Dampkring spring to mind. Most of Dams extracts were crap though, quite pricey too. Always worth asking if they have extracts/concentrates, as sometimes they're not listed on the menu.

• Like 1

I believe they have had a recent crackdown on oils in Amsterdam, removed from all menus. bubble hash is the best you will get as far as concentrates go.

• Like 1

Well she didn't get to find any and is coming home 2moz! With some prezzies😜

Thanks for popping in lads hopefully we can find someone to av the kids and I can go next time!! 😋

Happy days I'll just have to ask for oil when i'm there im there in December, i bet its a fortune though! Cheers lads!

So excited, flights booked, ben howard tickets sortid, now just lookin for a nice apartment/house boat to relax in.

Any ideas what coffee shops did stock it in the past?

You may have more lucking asking for extracts/concentrates that aren't on the menu. Sometimes some places get funny when you mention oil, that was last November too. Most places call it wax or shatter. I would expect a few shitty responses from the bud tenders either way though. :rofl:

• Like 1

making friends with coffeeshops bud dealers is always worth the effort. i always pass my joint(pure) to the buddealer and talk about how i liked the weed (only if its good) and after doing this 3 times you become a friend. this could be during 1 trip or over a year, it sounds very easy but it works when i turn up to some CS some come out and hug me some shake hands vigorously a few give constant free coffees all remember my name which is pretty bloody shocking with the amount of business they do within a year and they always disregard my bud selection and put whats the best strain they have or a little something they have put to one side. i dont get weed cheaper :down: but they wont sell me the shit weed and ive had a good £800 worth of free coffee by now. and i gather now its off menus this would help on the concentrates front as well. im all booked for 420 its our 10th 420 anniversary on acd so i gotta go, hopefully there be a few uk420ers in town to join the fun fun fun..http://coffeeshopdirect.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20715

• Like 1

There is only 2 classes of drugs in the Netherlands - hard + soft. Concentrates are now classed as hard in the eyes of the law and no longer tolerated, but since when has no meant no to us lot? lol

Hope she enjoys her trip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess if I just ask "whats the strongest hash in your opinion or do you have any good concentrates that aren't on the menu?" they won't get too pissy with me, don't ask and you don't get I guess.

Apparently people are always turning up with odd batches of good weed that won't come again so pointless putting it on the menu, sure the same happens with good hash too. Are they really going to knock back some high quality concentrates, you would imagine it hard for them to knock back and say no bring me worse grade :oldtoker:

One thing they I do find amusing is how surprised they are at "how much the english can smoke" when they see us lacing pures with multiples different types of hash and building joints while smoking joints etc Obviously half of us are sat there thinking "I grew better than half of this" but don't want to offend :clown:

• Like 1