yo yo coffee shop

Bong Destroyer

I big fan of outdoor weed and was told this was the place to go for high quality outdoor weed in amsterdam that was priced better than central shops.

my last trip there was last cup. firstly let me explain beforehand i do not rate the weed at all at yoyo its cheap ,weve brought the whole menu,mates get suckered into its cheapness everytime and its shit cheap weed after shit cheap weed, But the haze amnesia is the best your find in dam. as i like amnesia and want the best example yoyo was on the list every trip and for years it was just solid weed at a really good price. service is a bit iffy if shes reading a book she will ignore you and hope you disappear real quick, when you dont she gets even more iffy and on top she ripped me off 5 euros (i gather as i annoyed her). and as the haze amnesia was just fuking terrible that trip so i couldnt forgive that and crossed if off my list. i cant say a bad thing about hash when they have it. but the weed, sweet bejesus No!! your much better off at de graal and they have 1 or 2 outdoor strains on the menu (remember 6pm except weekends)

Edited by Stuart1976

• 4 weeks later...