recommend a good coffee shop visiting oct 2014

readysalted

I have been visiting Amsterdam since 2006 and have seen all of my regular coffee shops close including my favourite Homegrown Fantasy. :(

Can anyone recommend a place for some nice bio? or better still does anyone know if homegrown relocated? anyone with recent info (post july 2014) to offer would be grateful. Coffee shop maps seem to be a bit out dated since Arabica lounge has been closed for 2 years or so now.

HGF is closed.. this is updated Red = 100% normal. Green = 6pm open time /closed. havent checked but seems ok

2emq7nd

you might like yoyo for bio, but i mever rated it much.
Edited by Stuart1976

Hi Readysalted !

I've spent a week in A'Dam in June, I can't even count how many coffees I went to haha !

The Siberië was not too much touristic, they had good weeds for great price, especially the thai stock. The Dampkring 2 (the closest to the train station) was expensive but had exceptional products like an incredible Neville's haze and a wonderful "ruderalis 5 x haze"... You can also try the Resin coffee shop, only green lights inside, good NYCD, tasty moroccan and a free to use volcano. They have maybe changed of course but they were my favorites :D

Best vibesss

• Like 1

SpaceHerb, thx, I will defo check those out.. My absolute fave was Arabica lounge, closed couple of years ago, a lot of locals used it , was a little out of the way, just the way I like them...Most of my favourite shops have been affected by new legislation. I first visited the dam in 2006 (so many years of my life wasted) but made up for it since. not tried hashish for few years but bit of Moroccan for old times sake sounds nice..

all the best pal and thx for sharing :)

• Like 1

... was a little out of the way, just the way I like them...

Katsu an Club Media in the Pijp are worth a visit, also Le Graal if it hasnt closed yet (caught in the minimum distance from schools bullshit :angry: )

also 1e Hulpe in the city West, prices a bit more reasonable than Centre too iirc. Enjoy fella, I'm overdue a visit myself :yep:

• Like 1

Mostly only the shit ones affected then, shame they havent closed the bulldogs as well.

Real shame for Mellow Yellow.

RR

Katsu an Club Media in the Pijp are worth a visit, also Le Graal if it hasnt closed yet (caught in the minimum distance from schools bullshit :angry: )

also 1e Hulpe in the city West, prices a bit more reasonable than Centre too iirc. Enjoy fella, I'm overdue a visit myself :yep:

Good shouts there. Going to add 'Bluebird' and 'Voyagers' to that list in the centre. Also try a place called 'Paradox' on the west side. If you can find it. :toldya:

Just got back.The Kali mist from the bluebird was the best smoke I had.Abraxas for the brownies and hunters for the smoothies.

Batavia cafe for a highly recommended breakfast,where you can also enjoy a smoke.

Get your self to the Grey Area, it's the guys from DNA Genetics Seeds, they have some really lovely weed in. It was years ago now but their Lemon Skunk pheno they used to sell was superb, so was things like Cannalope.

grey-area.jpg

It's worth noting though that it's so small you won't be able to sit in there really so walk to Amnesia round the corner, nice place with volcanoes, bongs, seating etc.

amnesia.jpg

The Greenhouse Coffee shops in the central has some really nice weed in too. Good places to start anyway.

GreenHouse.jpg

• Like 1

only few hours until I fly, just cramming one in before bed, (like im gonna sleep) got this site book marked in my mobile now. thanks for all the info guys. I gotta hit the ground runnin to get all the places I wanna try in before Thursday night. :oldtoker: