ACD forums down

Any uk420/ACD posters got any news? was it finally sunk by Channels? those :censored: trolls have been after the site for years.

oh well, looks like uk420 might be the new home for ACD refugees lol

Hi Reg :-) been down a day or 2? now , hopefully just a small problem that lemming & slimline are on top of :-)

Thanks mate. Hope so too. Not sure how much longer they can hold out though. I reckon there will be another disruption to the forum come HTCC cup week then another attempt during 420 week and so on.

Those buggers over at channels are really after ACD for some reason. I think Hestia's coffee shop cup angered them cos the tools over there never do anything besides spout shit about other people/things and big themselves up. :king:

Not sure , what's up really , have a vague memory of slimline posting something about some of the more techie bits (electronics genius here lol ) needing replacing but can't be sure when that was .

No idea about channels , wasn't the last time due to Chinese/Russian spammers/sites ? Anyway hopefully it will be back up soon :-)

hey ft.. your here as well. slimline will have it sorted in next few days, i gather stoners always take a little longer.. i do miss its chat function though

You're missing the news , ffs I actually had to talk to my wife & kids yesterday ;):jester: I must be getting old,much as I love them, 4 teens don't half watch,listen & talk about a bowl load of crap sometimes .

Cannabis news thread/part here has lots for you to be going on with :-)

Hey Stu , hope there's something nice in the solo :-)

Edited by ftcarer

What a tragedy Stuart. A friend whos gone away to Malta left me with his davinci Ascent which is making the most of my "average" greenery :upside:

hey spider.. after trying my solo he brought a solo. once he scores something nice out there hell never use the ascent again. hope all is good down your end mate..

if slimline is on holiday or just not about to fix it will take much longer for acd to get back online..

• 11 months later...