A bit mad, but anyway

Tony565

Ive always loved the kick ass films, and as we know, many people in real life have tried to copy them, but not so much in england, mostly america.

But heres an idea, how about an army of ganja inspired super heroes.

People who dress up and help communities the same way these guys in america are doing.

They will not be about ganja, they will be about stopping crime, picking up litter, rescuing cats, providing a safe presence on busy violent drink filled streets on fri/sat night.

But heres the thing, all the super heroes will be weed characters, and obviously pro weed activists.

Im just going to say a few names but add your own.

Captain spliff,

Professor bong

The incredible pipe

Brigadier Blunt

The Never ending rizla

The vaporiser

All the heroes would be about weed, but they would not bring that to the streets, instead, simple community service.

Up and down the country, we will have all types of people who want cannabis reform, would now have the change to dress up as super weed heroes.

It would be great press, and show people that ganja smokers care as much about society as them.

• Like 1

I do love a good Walter Mitty moment. I often have thoughts like this, although not this obviously.

I havnt seen the films,but know the idea of them.

Anything that helps to undermine the work the police do has to be a good thing IMO.

Can i be Major Munchies ? and everything i touch turns into Doritos and Jaffa cakes

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 4

Captain couch-lock. He lets Batman deal with the bad guys and stays at home getting stoned. :smoke:

Edited by Mr Bond
  • Like 4

The dashing dabber, yes..... that'll do. Kinda like a popeye and spinach thing :)

Edited by VicFirth12
  • Like 2

il be "Sir dabit" i wouldnt realy do much, id dress well and be able to do that spinny thing with a walking stick, id probably get loads of stupid ideas, but i would have a belt with lighter gas bottles all the way round it that would come in very handy!

dj....

I would be captain Clint canna. Baddest blunts in the west. My power? Bring down pharmaceutical companies and simultaneously make all MP's and ignorant members of society shit their pants in public everyday until normalisation of Cannabis is achieved. (yes, poo can change people's views in clint cannas world)

In the time being I'd distribute oil to cancer patients and make the sun more efficient in the UK for guerilla growers.

Yeah I know its cannabis related powers but that's what I'd do :)

• Like 2

Every ganja protest i hear about is people sat around, or marching around smoking pot saying how unfair the law is and how many benefits weed has. The common non smoker doesn't benefit from this and easily ignores it,

An army of weed heroes in communities across the country, doing good, making good impressions and coming to the aid of nice little old ladies would do some good for the cause yes?

Just imagine what the police would say, how would they react? They would have to give praise to heroes like the rizla, and the weed ranger for coming to rescue little old ladies from street muggers and such.

We cant demand legalisation, we have to earn it. I know its not what people want to hear, but its just how it is.

Edited by Tony565

Every ganja protest i hear about is people sat around, or marching around smoking pot saying how unfair the law is and how many benefits weed has. The common non smoker doesn't benefit from this and easily ignores it,

An army of weed heroes in communities across the country, doing good, making good impressions and coming to the aid of nice little old ladies would do some good for the cause yes?

Just imagine what the police would say, how would they react? They would have to give praise to heroes like the rizla, and the weed ranger for coming to rescue little old ladies from street muggers and such.

We cant demand legalisation, we have to earn it. I know its not what people want to hear, but its just how it is.

Major Buzzkiller?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...