aspire nautilus 5ml tank

stu914

Until today I've been using the protank3 and apart from the gurgling and occasional leak it seemed ok, then came the Nautilus.....

I won't go into the features etc they are easily found on the net but this is one serious piece of kit for very little money.

Less than twenty quid on a well known shopping site (delivered) fits straight on to the lavatube variable voltage battery I used for the

protank. Very smooth, fabulous taste, good throat hit and clouds of vapour, no leaks, no gurgle....

sure there are probably better( but not by much and for a whole lot more cash)....really recommend this one...

atb

stu

• Like 3

them nautilus tanks are very good think the coils may fit in the protank3 as well

but for me i only use dippers tanks just can not perform the same

Alright Stu mate rocking the nautilus mini myself :sly: .. Should of got the 5ml tank really as i find myself refilling a couple times a day. Are you using the bottom vertical atomizer?

Alright Stu mate rocking the nautilus mini myself :sly: .. Should of got the 5ml tank really as i find myself refilling a couple times a day. Are you using the bottom vertical atomizer?

Hiya, Yeah I think mine's the same as the mini except muuuuch bigger! The tank lasts me just under three days, which is a bit of a sod if you get fed up with the flavour

Very pleased with it, but think I need to upgrade to a higher voltage batt for a heavier throat hit, otherwise it rocks..

atb

stu

• 6 years later...

They've outlawed the big 5ml nautilus as the misguided seem to believe it will make people use less, har-fecking-har...:wallbash:

It's possible however to buy all the "spares" needed to construct a brand new one, which is what I've done...so up yours!!!

• Like 1