Guerrilla Planting

El Profesor

The idea behind this is to plant seeds in public or in the wild and then leave them to their own devices. The last wild crop I did was on a mountain in south africa, the last public place was all around the paths and park in my home town in the UK, done loads of other places over the years, anywhere you can think of - make it a hobby, it'll give ye a right good chuckle!

• Like 3

Really? lol Do tell us more :smug: Have you checked out the outdoor growing/guerrilla grow section? lol

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 3

Really? lol Do tell us more :smug: Have you checked out the outdoor growing/guerrilla grow section? lol

Sorry, I'm new here, must've missed it!

• Like 1

I should also have added that the idea is not to get any weed or money out of it, just to plant and abandon forever, on a big scale, thousands of seeds at a time.

Hypothetically, what would be the legal implications if one were caught in the act of planting hemp seeds in a public space?

• Like 1

Hypothetically, what would be the legal implications if one were caught in the act of planting hemp seeds in a public space?

No idea your honour, I was just throwing them there for the birds

Did a bit of this as a kid.

All the plant pots at school got a couple, plus the flower beds outside the super market.

Only hemp but they looked the part

• 4 weeks later...

This thread pops up once every couple of months. Protest plants a lot of people call it. It's alright Idea but I think the general consensus is that we leave the GG for the GGers.

ps bad penny is a complete loon when it comes to GG lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The offence is *cultivating*. In the absence of a specific legal definition (either in the act, or a judgement from a higher court) words in law are taken to mean what they mean in everyday life.

As far as I am concerned, "cultivation" would require an element of continuous care over a period of time.

Just putting a seed in the ground wouldn't count.

• Like 1