Cannabis law lobbyists

Tony565

If there was a group that raised money to hire lobbyists and bribe all the mps and organisations the same way other lobbyists do, then we might get somewhere.

If we could raise millions and millions, we could get round camerons diner table, start paying public voices, start using pr and the tv to get the public on side. Start national debate

We could infiltrate the media with many pro weed agendas.

We just need the money, im sure some rich people will donate, i.e richard branson, russell brand.

Instead of trying to win the moral argument, why dont we just buy it. Its been done before, we all know for the wrong reasons, lets do it for the right ones.

Edited by Tony565
  • Like 1

Not 1 penny of mine willingly go in there pockets. no matter how good the reason.

Edited by nl5
  • Like 8

raise millions to bribe mp's? sit round camerons dinner table? no thanks, i'll just sit back and wait for the ripple effect from Colorado, it'll reach the uk eventually, until then ill just keep on doing what im doing.

stay safe :haveadab:

• Like 8

love the idea but its a no go, rich folk only part with money if it saves paying taxes

Or if they can make more money , so Richard Branson is a possibility

So you want to do what big pharma does? Have you any idea how much that would cost? Plus we would have to form companies so that we could offer directorships etc.

I'm out.

Or, we could all save up some money and spend it on growing herb.

I vote this option. my shares going on a amazon system in time for the cooler weather :pimp:

Ok, take cameron and hostile mps out of it and use the money to support mps in favor of legal anyway, give them further insentive to push the agenda,

Forget politics, if we can lobby the media, we could try get a pro legal agenda on the mind, instead of the constant negative voice of the police.

National debate. If for example, we decided to take all proceeds and create the best roads in the world, then many drivers would be happy to legalise it if they know there will be no more pot holes, its tempting. Its a good cause.

I think the goal would be to copy the states and make weed a legal commodity that is seen as a commercial product, rather than a criminal product.

Im pretty sure if there was a 950m pound kick starter launched by the government to legalise weed, im sure we would get there.

Fuck that! and fuck legalisation too, complete decriminalisation for growing and personal use, no strings, no conditions, no caveats, no more bullshit,

if you want to buy and sell commercially then take the shite that will go with that if you want, as for the rest of us leave us be to get on with it.

• Like 5