Dinamex

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM DINAMEX

California is the world mecca of marijuana, and the strains that derive from it are conquering the hearts and palates of many growers, including ourselves.

Dinamex is an exceptional quality hybrid, created using the best Californian genetics. We crossed the Cali Sour, which is a cross of California Orange x Sour Diesel x Mexican Sativa, with the Emerald OG Kush, which is the one we use in Dinafem, and a plant that we believe is one of the top 5 in the world.

The flavor is extremely intense, a sweet base of diesel and lemons, with hints of Sour Diesel. The effect is powerful, clean, long lasting, thanks to the high cannabinoid content and with low tolerance after continued use.

Dinamex grows rapidly. The structure is quite open and buds tend to be smaller in volume, but very dense and heavy, and decorate the plant like Christmas ball trees. Space along the branches allows light to reach inner parts of the plant, which facilitates the uniformity of the buds size through the whole plant.

It is harvested in 9 weeks indoors, and by October 10th outdoors, although there is a slightly faster phenotype that takes a week less.

For those looking for different flavors and effects out of the European market, this strain is a great representative of the best that California has to offer.

• Sex: Feminized
  • Cali Sour x Emerald OG Kush
  • Indoor flowering: 60 days
  • Outdoor harvest: Mid October
  • Indoor yield: 550 g/m2
  • Outdoor height: 3 m
  • Like 8

• 1 year later...

Been smoking some DInamex over the past few days. Rock hard buds and it's very potent, it's a bit of a dark horse.

dinamex

• Like 7

It is one of our strains that gets over looked. A very nice production strain full of flavour and smells/tastes great..

Glad you like it @@Vicfirth12

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Got 3x dinamex on the go.  18 days of flowering so far and already a strong lemon smell coming from them.  Looking forward to the final product.  :naughty:

large.588a228838d18_DSC_0017(2).JPG

large.588a2285b8dfa_DSC_0015(2).JPG

• Like 3

On 26/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, AustrianTokker said:

Got 3x dinamex on the go.  18 days of flowering so far and already a strong lemon smell coming from them.  Looking forward to the final product.  :naughty:

large.588a228838d18_DSC_0017(2).JPG

large.588a2285b8dfa_DSC_0015(2).JPG

Will be watching this with interest mate :) They look to be well on the way to producing some nice bud. The stretch looks over and bud production is in full swing :)

Thank you for the added pictures much appreciated ;)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little update.  Here is one of my Dinamex at 39 days of 12/12.  quite a large cola is forming. :guitar:  I seem to have two lemon phenos and one that has lemon and chem smell to her...  very nice!

large.58a5b800bfc20_DSC_0041(2).JPG

• Like 9

On 16/02/2017 at 2:39 PM, AustrianTokker said:

Just a little update.  Here is one of my Dinamex at 39 days of 12/12.  quite a large cola is forming. :guitar:  I seem to have two lemon phenos and one that has lemon and chem smell to her...  very nice!

large.58a5b800bfc20_DSC_0041(2).JPG

Very nice shot mate :yep: please keep the updates coming as we would love to see how this turns out :) Nice looking buds so far :) and best of luck for the rest of the Grow :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 3

On 19/02/2017 at 3:23 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Very nice shot mate :yep: please keep the updates coming as we would love to see how this turns out :) Nice looking buds so far :) and best of luck for the rest of the Grow :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark.

Hi @Dinafem-Mark

All 3 Dinamex are doing really well.  I have one question though.  Have you heard about a super fast dinamex pheno?  One of the three is almost done, at just 44days of flowering!  I've looked at the trichs and they are mostly milky.  Thinking of chopping her by the end of the week.  Making her a 7 week pheno. A nice treat, as my jars could really use a top up.  The only regret is that she won't yield as much as the other two by the look of things... 

large.58ac5e857fdba_DSC_0052(2).JPGlarge.58ac5e874eb95_DSC_0054(2).JPG

• Like 6

4 hours ago, AustrianTokker said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark

All 3 Dinamex are doing really well.  I have one question though.  Have you heard about a super fast dinamex pheno?  One of the three is almost done, at just 44days of flowering!  I've looked at the trichs and they are mostly milky.  Thinking of chopping her by the end of the week.  Making her a 7 week pheno. A nice treat, as my jars could really use a top up.  The only regret is that she won't yield as much as the other two by the look of things... 

large.58ac5e857fdba_DSC_0052(2).JPGlarge.58ac5e874eb95_DSC_0054(2).JPG

Wow 44 days that is a super fast pheno, given a little more time for the trichome to mature and you will still be only at day 50 which I've not seen before :)

Do you keep clones mate as this looks like a keeper phenos as most DinaMex are 55-65 day phenos. 

I've seen quite a few DinaMex grows but none this fast :yep:

Thank you for the info and the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Wow 44 days that is a super fast pheno, given a little more time for the trichome to mature and you will still be only at day 50 which I've not seen before :)

Do you keep clones mate as this looks like a keeper phenos as most DinaMex are 55-65 day phenos. 

I've seen quite a few DinaMex grows but none this fast :yep:

Thank you for the info and the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

Really surprised myself.   I have a clone of her.  But I'm not sure yet if she is keeper material.  The reason is that the other two have much more distinctive smell.  One is a big yielder with a sweet lemon smell and the other is slightly less yielding but has that chemy lemon spice flavor when you rub your fingers onto trich filled leaves (very nice).  An early finish is certainly nice as a trait, but not always what i'm looking for.   Who knows, perhaps after a month or two of cure everything can change... :rolleyes: Certainly glad i will have an early smoke for now.

2 hours ago, samhigh said:

@AustrianTokker what kind of light are you flowering with, ive been using a 400w cmh, and I noticed a little earlier  finish just took my critical cheese at day 54 quite a few amber and cloudy trichs.

She has been grown under 600w lumatek with a GIB xtreme output bulb.  The other two dinamex are probably going to reach the target 9 weeks until chop.  Must be a special pheno. 
On the other hand, looking to switch from 400w hps to the 315w cmh for my cupboard.  Would you recommend it?

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 2

@AustrianTokker highly recommend the cmh, was thinking of the 315 for myself so I been using a 400wcmh with my hps ballast to test it  before purchasing the 315 after a couple runs, some of the frostiest bud ive grown and it seems to be finishing a few days sooner. look in the lighting section really good thread on lec growing

great job with the plants and happy harvesting

• Like 3