Farage asked a good question

Ishmael

Alas it won't embed but here's the link to the vid and the story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27115043

Nigel Farage says German wife is not taking Briton's job

The leader of the UK Independence Party, Nigel Farage, was asked whether his wife, who is German, was taking a British person's job by being employed as his secretary.

BBC political editor Nick Robinson put the question at the launch of UKIP's European elections poster campaign warning about Europeans taking British jobs.

Mr Farage said "nobody else could do that job", working unsociable hours seven days a week.

He said it was "very different" to the hundreds of thousands of people "flooding" the lower end of the labour market.

Edited by Ishmael

Nobody else? Seems he doesn't have much faith in his countrymen(and women)... :wassnnme:

E2a "Lower end of the job market" so does he believe being his peon/secretary is a prestigious position? lol lol

Edited by Embryo

Think he's forgetting that the vast majority of the English part of the British population arrived from Europe during the last thousand years.

• Like 2

I watched Nick Robinson ask that question on the news & his answer was pathetic. He said no one would want the job because of the hours she works, basically anytime of night or day.

Well Farage that's because she's your wife you fucking muppet.

i dont think its a good question at all ,not only is it a propaganda tool question that will sit in the pysche of those attracted to television ,festering ,it also implies that foreigners ,yes those darn foreigners ,are different in their needs than us as british ,we should stop this border bollocks and accept that we are all the fuckin same ,hydrocarbon lifeforms on a ball on rock flying through something we have named space ..ffs its the 21st century and were still judging people and what they need ..i bloody hope countries will look to switzerland and their ideas about income ..shitting ader theres more than enough for everyone out there if only we were allowed to go where we want to make our lives ..

• Like 7

. He said no one would want the job because of the hours she works, basically anytime of night or day. I`m a right cunt to work for if I`m honest

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 6

have a look at the video vince?

theres a video? shitting nora i really am fucked up

• Like 1

He's got a French name, a German wife and his political career has been built in the European government: you've got to hand it to him this is Olympic gold-winning con artistry.

• Like 4