april 20th hyde park

catfish

Too far for me, although the Manchester one is doable but doubtful. It's my birthday the day before so I'll probably be in bed all day on the 20th, nursing the hangover from hell :)

• Like 1

yahoo. me and my mate are going, if you see us I'm the bald one :yep:

Never been to anything like this because never saw the point but feel like a change may be in the air. I'm an optimist, and as General Melchett said: If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

• Like 5

i was going then after lots of thoughts and paranoias i decided not to ,just as well as it turns out the bastards at work have rota`d me in for that weekend .if anyone does go from here then make sure you say hi to orson and the london cannabis club who will be giving away shitloads of seeds ..i know he ordered a 1000 quids worth but today i hear they are lost in transit ..if you also bump into anyone you dont know ..just tell them vince says hi ..its a cracking opening line and a route of conversation .

• Like 2