Should we be doing more to help people who are going to court over Can

Rob-Mac

When i read up on history about human Right and so on it clear with old woman right and Gay right etc that a lot of people started to turn up to court to help victims of outdated laws.

As it seem to me that Governments some times need a kick up the backside to get them moving on some subjects like getting courts to give a not guilty or even a smallest of fine, and in the past on rights issues this can Start debates in the house of commons or lords.

What do you think should we try to hunt down times and places were people are going to court for Cannabis and share this data in hope more people will turn up.

???????????????/

• Like 4

It's certainly made a difference to my days in court having people turn up for support, met some wonderful people who've turned potentially disastrous and depressing days into a damn good laugh.

You know who you are, thank you again.

• Like 4

Nice idea and yes someone should set up a flash mob group or something. couple of thounsand people with jiffa masks turning up 2 every crt case would piss em off.

If your growing then supporting other growers and being a pain in the ass to the governbent is a liability..

u get put on a list. :ninja

• Like 2

Nice idea and yes someone should set up a flash mob group or something. couple of thounsand people with jiffa masks turning up 2 every crt case would piss em off.

If your growing then supporting other growers and being a pain in the ass to the governbent is a liability..

u get put on a list. :ninja

i like.

But would need people To tell us of there court date and or is they a list of upcoming case list, i think there's a list you could go look at posted in the court offices waiting area.

but i sure this is a good idea.

Tell the court clerk that you are a law student and ask them to notify you of any future cannabis cases

Sounds like a Good idea but do i really need to lie to them can i not just say i have a interest in these case's ?