Ganja Oil!!

the_guvnors

Hello fellow POT HEADS  lol

About 2 yrs ago I got hold of a batch of Kingy Rizla's soaked in GANJA OIL...  :2finger:

They were about £1 each, and I'd say well worth it...

They tasted nicer than skunk, and just got you cained... They came stuck together, and you had to breathe warm air on them (like when cleaning glasses) to seperate them!

Has anyone else on here come accross these or seen them before? 'cuz I havn't seen them since. They are obviously quite rare.

Guvs

:oldtoker:

hi,i one visited a mate incarserated in a northern nick in the 70's,i was in possesion of some hash oil at the time..before entering the forboding nick,i coated all the cigs in my packet with oil and rolled a skin around them..whilst sat in the visiting my mate was puffing like mad on thesre cigs due to the fact that i couldnt give him the packet as it would have been contraband and therefor illegal....i did mmanage to pass him a couple of wraps of soome shit hot rocky for him to take back to the cell's however and left him with a 'kin big smile on his face...

spliffdaddy :mad:  :oldtoker: