Russia vs USA

GimmePonics

Lets be honest, this situation with Ukraine is bad but in my oppinion is about to get worse.

Russia has moved troops into Ukraine since their PM fleet to Russia, now the Global Police as usual threatened Russia and Putin comes back with a fair warning to the USA and their financial system and global control!

I expect this stance from Russia since they are holding a major weapon, Edward Snowden!

Is anyone following this?

link: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/04/353185/kremlin-warns-us-over-sanctions/

I read from a few different news outlets last night that putin had ordered all its military back to there bases

Apparently russia has ruled out any intervention unless totally vital and not one shot has been fired so far so there doing better than team america usually does.Lets hope it fizzles out but i bet russia has some serious dirt on the US thanks to snowdon,im amazed hes still alive to be fair.

To be honest im finally glad to see someone stand up the the US, i hate there bully tactics, throwing sanctions about, i rekon russia would kick there ass if they needed too, i think obumma knows this too.

• Like 1

To be honest im finally glad to see someone stand up the the US, i hate there bully tactics, throwing sanctions about, i rekon russia would kick there ass if they needed too, i think obumma knows this too.

I really really hope youre statement is never tested bud because as much as i love playing fallout ,permenantly been in the real thing seems less appealing lol

Edited by sterling-archer

It sound's like he's answering a question from an exam paper that you just have to bulshit and waffel your way through to try and pick up points. Is he on Coke?