Cannabis Assembly

septe133

Got a few questions about CA and cantheism. Hope someone can answer.

1. What is MP?

2. In my understanding if I am going to the court they need to prove that I am causing harm to society as HvyFuek said?

If the Home Office, Ministry of Justice and Crown Prosecution Service believe that an otherwise law abiding citizen is causing harm to society by growing a small number of cannabis plants in the privacy of their own home and for their own personal consumption then they should prosecute me and prove it.

3. Do I need to start assembly in my country or those documents will be OK from CA site? My understanding is that I don't have to be part of assembly as it's my private life and my religion beliefs.

4. What kind of pray is there? :) I only close my eyes and meditate when consuming but would like to hear more.

5. In Cannabis Assembly Statement what should I write?

I am ......................................................... a free person of ..........................

Just want to add that I truly am cantheist and I am fully aware what I want to do. The herb saved me a lot of pain. Thanks for answering

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi. Apologies for the delay in replying, the CA pretty much runs itself these days so I've become a little lax in checking for mentions.

1. Member of Parliament.

2. No victim, no crime. Courts tend to say 'the law's the law' but it's always worth arguing if you think you can sway the jury.

3. You don't say which country you're in but, although the documents are written primarily to reflect ECHR law, UN law is almost identical so they're legally valid worldwide. Having said that pls feel free to translate the documents into your language and use them to start your own CA. ;) Last time I took the trouble to check there were 11 Cannabis Assemblies so far.

4. I've always said prayer simply means silent meditation. How long you feel you need to pray/meditate is a personal decision the courts have no place to judge upon.

5. I would write .. I am Rev. Paul Farnhill a free person of England.

Hope that helps.

Faith and patience.

Edited by HvyFuel

• 3 weeks later...

Just been reading through the link you have to the canthiest web site.

Very informative. I am thinking about joining, however I use my herb to ease severe pain, which in turn helps me achieve a conscienceless being able to meditate etc.

I don't want to be a hypocrite is all.

But god bless what you do