How to smoke hash

Wes widow

Hi brought 7 grams of various types back and will just be using a shire pipe at the moment as I dnt use baccy in joints etc

I haven't smoke any for few years well since my uncle brought some Moroccan bk from Spain

I just been dabbing the lighter on it just anoth heat so I can try and sprinkle it very sticky tho but like chocolate

Problem is I keep coughing my guts up

Also can a crumble this any better by using a Grinder of just trying to make some sort of mix up

Probly dnt help smoking a shit load of piers when I was over there chest is feeling it now

Don't heat it with a lighter just hold it in your hand till it softens then pick bits off for a pipe, when you light it don't light the whole lot

work in from one side or just put in enough for one toke, if you can get hold of a bong it will help with the coughing.

• Like 1

Using a set of scales for small weights(0.001g).

Find the max weight of hash you can inhale & exhale in one lungful without coughing, so no revisits to finish the bowl, the weight of hash has to be inhaled in one go, only ash left & zero coughing on the exhale.

When preparing the hash, heat in your hand by pressing then make a small flat pancake as thin as you can get it, so when you hit the bowl the max surface area possible of the hash is exposed to flame this means you can inhale more in one visit/inhale.

Once your dose/weight is established, you don't have to piss about, you can just weigh out your custom dose and smoke it in one go without coughing your lungs up, the perfect toke everytime you might say.

Edited by luang