Weed like to talk

septe133

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/

A European solution to a European issue : legalizing cannabis. The ECI Weed like to talk aims at making the EU adopt a common policy on the control and regulation of cannabis production, use and sale.

If you want sign up. :) 1 000 000 signatures of citizens of EU needed to make EU council talk about it.

• Like 3

this isnt the bloody cannabis activism forum Ish so no. no we cant.

e2a - yes it is. carry on...

Edited by reg llama
  • Like 3

I won't be signing anything till we get a logo. May I suggest logo number 3 as my first choice and logo number 6 as my second choice, but with a green background.

• Like 1

Na, ya not getting my Sig, regulation and control, no thanks!!

That is not normalization,

I havent signed either. There has been talks lately that GMO companies could get involved in all this so that they screw up seeds and everything. But on the other hand I live in Croatia. Over 10% of population doesnt have any job. If this can get us jobs I dont see why not. +we have around 1 000 000 ha of unused plots to grow with veeeery good climate. I just cant imagine all the posibilities. My 2 cents

• Like 1