Trich Shots and Close-up's from 2013 Geurrilla Grow

Mohamedbear

Hey people just looking back on my 2013 Guerrilla Grow and found some nice trich shots and close ups that i wanted to share.

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 7

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 6

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 5

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 4

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 3

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 2

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Trich 1

KC-36

KC 36 Trich 1

Easy Sativa

Easy sativa Trich 2

Easy Sativa

Easy sativa Trich 1

Thanks for looking in :thumsup:

Many more to come this year :bong:

• Like 6

Thanks for the kind words, I'm the artist here lol. The photos where taken using my nexus 4's 8mp camera, to get the close ups I just held my jewelers loupe in front of the lense I have also adjusted the levels on some shots using photoshop

Edit

I just wish I could upload the images in their full resolution I'm gonna have to sort out a link to an image hosting website if it's allowed by the mods?

Edited by Mohamedbear

Thanks for the views. Just adding a few more.

Purple Maroc These where a lovely smoke... i mean vape.

Purple maroc Close Up 5

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Close Up 2

Purple Maroc

Purple maroc Close Up 1

KC-36 Mutant I was a bit disappointed in my pack of KC-36. From a pack of 10 i had 4 male, 4 mutant female and 2 ok.

KC 36 Mutant 2

KC-36 Mutant

KC 36 Mutant 1

Easy Sativa This was some awesome weed.

Easy sativa Close Up 4

Easy Sativa

Easy sativa Close Up 1

Easy Sativa

Easy sativa Close Up 3

Afgahn Kush

Afgahn kush close Up 1

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Nice pics mate, the purple marocs never seem to disappoint. When did you harvest the easy sativa compared to the p.maroc ?

• Like 1

@@b0ng0420 I harvested both my Easy sativas on the 15th & 22nd of October and both Purple marocs on the 9th of October. And your not wrong there mate my PM's where a really nice smoke all the better that it cost next to nothing for a couple of ounce of weed :bong: and my ES's had a nice citrus taste with a hint of pine, Also with the money i saved from not having to buy dealer weed I invested into an Arizer Solo vaporizer and kicked the baccy and its the best thing i have ever done :yahoo:

• Like 1

cheers for the answer mate, considering getting a pack of easy sativa but the finishing times seem to vary from person to person and mid October is the latest I would ideally want.

• Like 1