E Liquids - Whats your Flavour?

Frank Lopez

@@OLaC i also use 0 nicotine blueberry. Yummm. I tried the cherry which i liked and have still to try cola and bubblegum.

It's keeping me going until can get some more blues plants growing lol

• Like 3

I make up my own e-juices and my favourite is probably RY3 using Hangsen essence or Turkish blend again Hangsen but when I was buying pre-mixed it was probably either Totally Wicked Patriot Range Cherry Cigar or Tigers Blood..

• Like 1

Am off them now,but my choice was the hangsen ry4 and blueberry mix,cor could really do wi one now....must refrain..bad thoughts..lol.lol

kind regards hd

• Like 2

bannana and a few drops of melon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my mate made a nice blend, bacon, maple and popcorn. sounds a bit mad, but tatsed lovely

• Like 1

Double apple shisha (patriot range) from Totally Wicked is a very realistic vape of a genuine shisha pipe.. It is a bit of an acquired taste but I think it is one of the best I have tasted.. It does need about a 2 week steep before vaping though so they must mix it fresh to order..

Edited by madgiz

So do I just put a few drops into a bag with erb seal it for a few weeks and am good to go?

Anyone try the tasty puff drops..or is the e liquids better

Edited by NuVista

Finally got a mint flavour that works for me wickedeliquids ice menthol, really nice and refreshing, will be sticking to this ones for the mornings :)

My E-Cig arrived yesterday from totally wicked, got a bottle of the Blueberry and a bottle of Tutti Frutti with it, they are both quite nice but like the Blueberry more.

• Like 1

Banana Chocolate, Cola, and Mixed Berries at the mo with a mix at 3mg. Putting less and less nicotine in now :)

Owd

3mg...time to kick it for good mate ;)

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays

Personally really like menthol flavours.. Normally mix it with other liquids too. That asylum isn't as eucalyptus as it describes however, but the kendal mint is good.

That Mrs. Lords custard cream is really nice and smooth to toke. Smells grand too - friend thought she had lit a vanilla candle and forgot about it when I was around hers lol.

Edited by dannychoo

Personally really like menthol flavours.. Normally mix it with other liquids too.

I seem to mix menthol flavours with other liquids whether I like it or not lol seems to linger in the tank for at least a few refills.

Mind you I'm not using anything that fancy.

@@OLaC the first time I tried to quit I had a cheap eGo Riva kit... it kept leaking, battery would die quickly, problems after problems...

So this time around I looked a bit more, since we've got such good vapes for Canna, why isn't there anything good for e-cigs.. Found out they started doing variable voltage MOD e-cigs... They're great :D