ABV Brownies recipe

Mackie

Right made these the other day. Taste great (apart from a little ABV flavour but I don't really mind it). Peace of cake to make, no pun intended.

1-3g per dose of ABV (I used about 20g)

• 250 g unsalted butter

• 200 g dark chocolate (I used 100 dark 100 milk but thats just what was in the cupboard)

• pecans

• raisins (i didn't measure was about a big handful each)

• 80 g cocoa powder, sifted

• 65 g plain flour, sifted

• 1 teaspoon baking powder

• 350 g caster sugar

• 4 large free-range eggs

Now. You can either make ABV butter or if your a lazy bastard (like me) and your not completely repulsed by the faint taste of ABV you can just chuck it in with the butter and chocolate when melting.

So.

Preheat your oven gas mark 4. Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl above a pan of water. Add your ABV if your not using ABV butter. Once completely melted add the nuts and raisins. Sift your dry ingredients into a big mixing bowl. Combine dry ingredients and chocolate/butter. Once mixed well add the eggs and beat them in proper. Stick the lot in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and into the oven for 25mins. My general rule is if you check them and think "they could do with another 10 mins" thats when they are done. The top should be a crispy skin and the inside should be almost liquid.

Chop up and don't eat too many. ABV ranges in its active content so just start low and work your way up. Mine got me thoroughly battered.

ENJOY!

Edited by Allen
  • Like 1

Its "Already Been Vaped" Its an acronym stolen from the fuck combustion forums.

Right so quite a few people have had a go on these and lets just say they're strong. Had one person have a panic attack (non smoker) and the three went straight to sleep (like logs). Dropping like flies they were. Good stuff.

Also adding just to add a drop of vanilla extract in the chocolate doesn't go a miss.

:v:

Edited by Allen
  • Like 1

Yea ABV isn't a great taste lol especially if you vape high temps. I really wouldn't recommend this with anything other than green/yellow abv

• Like 1

Its "Already Been Vaped" Its an acronym stolen from the fuck combustion forums.

Right so quite a few people have had a go on these and lets just say they're strong. Had one person have a panic attack (non smoker) and the three went straight to sleep (like logs). Dropping like flies they were. Good stuff.

Also adding just to add a drop of vanilla extract in the chocolate doesn't go a miss.

:v:

:yep:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I made these the other day! used approx two grams abv per dose and they do the job just fine :mashed: Thanks Allen they taste way better than fire crackers :yes:

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Just the last few days I have started eating vaped weed. Soon as vape session has finished I tip the remains in to a yogurt or put it on the toast and marmalade (or whatever) and eat it"

I don't find anything unpleasant in the taste but the texture is a little bit odd. Actually doesn't taste much of anything.

Have now cut back on vapeing at max temperatures as this reduces the effect gained from eating the remains. I'm eating weed vaped around 190/195C which is nicely toasted (not burned to black dust!)

Find I get a much nicer, deeper, longer stone than just from vapeing.

Not having any trouble with dosing issues - just eat the amount I've just vaped and this works fine me.

That's another good thing I've learned now from this wonderful site - Thanks UK420'ers and all who contribute.

:oldtoker::oldtoker::oldtoker:

• Like 1

Just to add to this I've been pestle and mortar ing my ABV and tis a good idea if you're not going to make butter and strain it out.

• 1 month later...

I cheat use tescos chewy choc brownie mix, added extra nuts & dark chopped choc + the magic ground medicine. 180 for about 15-20 mins, No complaints from 2Hi.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

Hey guys just wondering how many g of ABV you’re putting with the post ingredients? How long and what temp are baking at?