On the twelfth day of Christmas...........

Joolz

Yeh, well done everyone, especially the companies and people donating prizes and Joolz for doing all the fucking around to make a proper good competition. I've written a lengthy email to the random number generating site for being totally shit, I expect they will send me something at least.

• Like 5

I was not expecting to win anything atoll :shock:..thanks Weedworld and 420....congrats to all the lucky winners

Edited by NuVista
  • Like 1

I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON :chef:

Thanks Weedworld and uk420.com for running a great comp. Congratz to all winners. The midicann afghani is literally a gift from heaven. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Now for some planning....

:yahoo:

Cheers all, a big festive thank you to all the generous contributors and most of all Joolz and the Mods for this monumental Xmas comp,

raise a pipe, joint and/or a glass (or all 3) to UK420

have a cool Yule and a happy new year :oldtoker::cheers:

• Like 3

Really glad i got picked.. means i Have more beans for my next venture after these Ugorg Beta Beans i have growing are finished :D..

Thanks very much :)

• Like 2

@@NuVista - Seems he's not been around for the last 2 weeks or so mate.. I sent him a PM on the 30th and haven't received my runner up seeds yet either... Im not in any hurry to get them anyways, Ive received a cream of the crop prize that which i won from nearly 2 years ago now.. i didn't even know i had won them until a year later.. Joolz happily sent them to me, wasnt the same seeds i had won but still some of OT's genetics which ain't to be laughed at. I love this site and the community of it.. So don't be too worried just make sure you come back in a few days to see if hes back online. You'll get them soon enough :)

• Like 2

Cheers Skinny_Jimmy I am shure I will have them sent sooner or later.I have a pack of DH shoreline I may want to try first so I aint in a rush for these either .