On the eighth day of Christmas

Joolz

2nd post

On the 8th day of Christmas The Real Seed Co gave to me8 bags a missing, 7 Christmas parties, 6 crazy in-laws, 5 EXTRA POUNDS, 4 credit cards, 3 crying babies, 2 bras And a dry brown Christmas tree.

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Did you ever hear about the experiment where day old chicks were imprinted with a robot as their mum. The robot's movement was governed by a random number generator. The chicks, whenever they could see their "mum" were able to influence the number generator somehow to make the robot move towards them. It's been repeated several times.

Just wondred if any of the "lucky" winners have a box of day old chicks on top of their pooters?

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Did you ever hear about the experiment where day old chicks were imprinted with a robot as their mum. The robot's movement was governed by a random number generator. The chicks, whenever they could see their "mum" were able to influence the number generator somehow to make the robot move towards them. It's been repeated several times.

Just wondred if any of the "lucky" winners have a box of day old chicks on top of their pooters?

I'm off to bring my chickens in quick smart!! :D

well done .mystery prizes too ..8 down ..its not looking good ,gonna have to make do with the two sizes too small jumper in purple by the looks of things

• Like 3

Well done chaps!! As if Zion needs anymore seeds! lol:santa:

I'm running low m8 :P

Nah I'm giving away around 200 seeds anyway so I'll fit these in no probs ;)

Thanks again RSC and Uk420 for the late Xmas pressie!

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers all internet was on the blink for the past few weeks, nice to log in a see i won, thanks to the real seed co and UK420 for the prize,

Once I get these in the tent I'll start a diary.

Thanks Bonga :bong:

• Like 3