On the seventh day of Christmas

Joolz

So much for me hacking the random number generator!.....put it thus way lads I won't be give up the day job to become a hacker just yet!

Well done all winners so far

• Like 4

Awesome. Many thanks to Joolz, Distracted & Seedism. You have made a very happy hip.

Huge congrats to everyone who has won in the comps. Commiserations to the unlucky but there is now a precedent set for crimbo 2014 lol lol

All the best folk

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 8

cannabism is my religion and seedism helped me discover this

done 2 of their strains so far, loved them both, blz is a permanent fixture ;)​ looking forward to trying some more, would love to get hold of some white skunk again, one tasty baby.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update for the winners of this comp

We are still waiting for the Seedism prizes to arrive I'm afraid, Amsterdammer did send them just befor Christmas but for some reason or other they were returned back to him instead of being delivered to us.

We have contacted him and are now awaiting a reply so fingers crossed you'll get your prizes shortly :)

:yinyang:

• Like 6