On the fourth day of Christmas...............

Joolz

Holy shitballs!!! I won something?!?!?!? :eek::yahoo::upside::scared::woot::guitar:

And not only that, but the freaking GLASS?!?!?

I cannot even begin to express how completely and utterly over the monkey flippin moon I am!!!

I have about 3 grams of oil I've made for the new year. Really wanted something proper to smoke it though and was thinking how I could justify spening Januaries rent on something like this! And also to replace my faithful Shire pipe that I broke after 3 years of service...!

Looks like karma has been paying attention this year! ;):thumsup:

Thankyou sooo much everyone at UK420 for organising such an amazing series of comps, and super big ups to Original Glass for donating what will be a most prized possession for the rest of my life! (and then as a hand-me-down for the grandkids! :med::D )

• Like 9

Congratulations to both of you :D

If you can PM us or email us the address you would like your glass sent to :)

Enjoy your new glass.

We hope you all had a happy holiday, wishing you all the best for 2014.

OG & family.

• Like 2

Just received my prize. It is a lovely pipe to handle, a brilliant piece of work OG. thanks again. the photo fails to capture the colours

gallery_42117_7721_150668.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Recieved my rig on Thursday. Been enjoying it so much I only just got round to getting pics of it!

gallery_64756_5052_11931.jpg

I've got to experience dabbing for the first time and and can safely say, I see what all the fuss is about! I've made BHO a few times now. And while I've liked it, it's never been what I've reached for. To much hassle to roll it up and when I've tried to smoke it through a small bong on a bed of ash, it never tasted right. With dabbing the flavours really come out and everyone has been blown away by it! And now I'm echoing a lot of other people and saying I've barely smoked a bud all weekend! A hit on this in the morning is really something else! ;)

The icing on the cake being the design is right up my street. Bold, simple, and strong. A really beautiful piece :)

The icing's icing with hundreds and thousands sprinkled on is that I freakin' WON it!! :D :D

I also grabbed a few other bits from Original Glass. A light saber dabber, a new Shire pipe, and an oil extractor.

gallery_64756_5052_260643.jpg

Another beautiful piece of work and really nice to hold.

So massive thanks again Original Glass! Your kindness has given me a high flying start to 2014! :hippy:

gallery_64756_5052_17750.jpg

• Like 9