Taking a Volcano to Amsterdam

namaste666

Evening all, just a quickie

Im going to Amsterdam soon and were staying in an apartment for 3 nights/4 days. Im thinking about taking my volcano for the apartment (late nights and afternoon sleeps lol).............does anyone see any problems with this? I mean travelling with it i suppose. I appreciate it may get damaged but im happy to take that risk...I just dont want it taking off me because its a potential threat to national security lol

A bonus aswell is I can take my chamber and bag out with me to the coffee shops that have them in so im not sharing with some dodgy grufty smokers.....oh no wait, thats me lol

Thanks in advance

I can't see much of a problem with that tbh mate. They hardly even do anything if you get caught bringing a bit of weed back so i've heard.

• Like 1

Cheers mate, thats what I thought.

They ship em from Germany so I cant see why it would be a problem but its me so something will go wrong lol

youl need a adapter to make it work in their plug sockets. dont forget we the uk are the like only country with 3 pin sockets.

• Like 2

Yeah ive got a few adapter plugs but it came with a 2 pin plug........im guessing they now come with the UK plug on then?

oooo cheers groovelick I never even thought about that. Im using it now so i'll have to give it a clean before I go....and on the way back......devastated if id have to buy a new chamber!

Just gotta find a decent iphone map now. Last time I went was about 5 years before all of this new fangdangled tech. It took me 3 trips to find Grey Area pmsl Looking forward to hopefully not wasting most of my holiday looking for coffee shops lol