looking for someone to do a mural or something else

miss gentle bud

i have a side wall of my house that i would like to be giving some love and care for..

either an art mural or a full painting

.i love the thought of a golden green sunset,or some kind of canna image

i am open to any suggestions that anyone has,i hve not enough education to understand art but i just like it..

please feel free to give your perspective in this subject..

thank you to all that reads this subject

miss GB

• Like 1

art is your soul trying to express itself, just like music

Sounds like a great project..

i must admit i wouldn't want a canna image on the side of my house

unless you want a big sign on your house saying ''i love weed'' hehehe

• Like 1

i stay in a very secluded property that's had no visitors for years,except the postman and he has never been across my gate that's far from home,

we have an intercom system for anyone calling

• Like 1

What about the eye in the sky lots of properties being looked at from above for the purposes of re-rating nice thought the only murals i see have gunmen on them

• Like 2

started out years ago thinking i must be one of the few growing in ulster,

seems i was very wrong :)

Does sound like a great project, but if no one sees it, dosent that defeat the purpose of painting it in the first place?

started out years ago thinking i must be one of the few growing in ulster,

seems i was very wrong :)

Does sound like a great project, but if no one sees it, dosent that defeat the purpose of painting it in the first place?

i always knew we were here..just we are more paranoid about it because of the boys in the balaclava's I think 4 spouted up within 2 miles of me here on a thread one night, so i think there are probably 10s of thousands of us lol

• Like 1

Nice idea but i've got to mention that we don't allow swapping of personal info / contact details to preserve our members security.

have you got any art colleges near you ?

if so , you could ask there.

• Like 1

Yes, as Abe suggested. Get down your local college or arts centre if you have one in town.

There will always be plenty of artists looking for ways to showcase their work or get a commission.

RR

sod the art college the last couple ive seen done are by projector ,Project your design onto the wall and paint over the top of it,obviously a bit more to it than that the wall needs prepared and special paints bought but a painter and decorator could do it imho,, massive ones go up here overnight

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Loads of really good street art/graffiti murals in Brighton :)

That bottom picture is cracking. My daughter worked at the uni down there a few years ago and she loves all thay stuff. Took me on a graffiti tour of brighton. I saw a roadrunner with a uzi aswell as so many amazing bits and peices not really my thing but I can appreciate the work and talent that goes into it

Loads of really good street art/graffiti murals in Brighton :)

What's the crack with the first mural do you know mate?

As far as I can tell it's Aung San Suu Kyi, but with minarets in the background? I just don't get the significance of the combo, surely it should be stupas and pagoda spires in the background, not mosques? Good mural though still.

Edited by Guerrillero

If you want to pay for it, I know somw guys that do walls like this for the council and other private customers.

PM Mr if serious...

RR