Prawn Crackers

Guest DeeMaxx

Guest DeeMaxx

One time me and a few mates were having a great tokin session in one of my mates flat...and we started getting the munchies really bad....so we decided to check and see what

was in the kitchen worth having...

My mate wasn't working at the time and spent more money on

blow and drink than food...so there wasn't much to have except for a box of prawn crackers,the ones you have to deep fry your self...

After we made quite a big plate of them...we went into the living room and started shoving them down us..then we started tokin again.. about 45 minutes or so passed and my mate who owned the flat just jumped out of his chair ,SHIT!!!

THE CHIP FRYER...

At this point we were totaly wasted but we all got up and ran to the kitchen...

when the door was opened the whole kitchen was a blaze..i just turned and headed for the door....the smoke was that thick i couldn't fackin breath...before we got to a phone...luckly someone had already phoned the fire sqaud

and only the kitchen burned to fuck....

So if you ever want to have prawn crackers while wiped out..

Be warned!

Quite easy to inhale little bits of too.....

That'll get you rolling round the floor begging for mercy....much to the amusment of your mates... :(