Open Letter to Feminist Trolls

sam-i-am

hey it's only feminism guys, it's not so scary, take it easy, she's not going to eat you alive with her vagina or anything :unsure:

fyi (as far as I recall) 'slut' and 'slattern' are masculine and feminine versions of the same word and mean an untidy person and poor housekeeper. 'Slut' was the masculine form, and presumably was applied to women to double the insult and make a connection between keeping the house clean and sexual attractiveness. It will be a glorious day when we've got beyond all this shit but there is a way to go.

I don't think anyone is scared of her, she's just really fucking annoying and wrong in what she's saying. I'm all for equality between men and women but feminists are often misguided, aggressive and quite frankly just down right smug. Not very nice traits imo. Also, she made this video to show the trolls how much she didn't care. Well that's bullshit, if she didn't care she wouldn't have made the video and inadvertently given the trolls the exact reaction they wanted. Stupid split arse.

I don't think anyone is scared of her, she's just really fucking annoying and wrong in what she's saying. I'm all for equality between men and women but feminists are often misguided, aggressive and quite frankly just down right smug. Not very nice traits imo. Also, she made this video to show the trolls how much she didn't care. Well that's bullshit, if she didn't care she wouldn't have made the video and inadvertently given the trolls the exact reaction they wanted. Stupid split arse.

She's very right in what she says. You are simply blind to your male privilege. Not a very nice trait imo.

Edited by sam-i-am

i didn't watch it - it seemed like it was set up to be promoting the individual (herself) and not the message (?)

...hence stopping watching.

dunno, though - didn't watch it, as i say.

She's very right in what she says. You are simply blind to your male privilege. Not a very nice trait imo.

It's almost as if you think I care about your opinion of me. I don't. Go judge someone else.